• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ABOUT THESE QUIZZES TO THOSE UNAWARE **READ ME**

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

-=Frost=-

Every Friday Eve i will post a weekly quiz. The quiz ask a question from a random genre of themes. A prize will be stated that I will be holding for the winner.....here is an example:

<center><font color=green>Question:</font color=green></center>
<center>What is Godzilla called in Japan?</center>

<center><font color=blue>Prize:</font color=blue></center>
<center>Black Tub</center>

<center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/doh.gif</center>
<center><font color=red>Rules: A person can only post 2 times in attempts to answer question. First person that I see to have posted the correct answer wins. Prizes MUST be claimed within 2-3 days max. By clicking on my name on my posts you can get a profile of me with an ICQ status of on or off. We will meet for prize handoff via ICQ.</font color=red></center>
<center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/uhoh3.gif</center>

Then, first person to answer the name Gojira would win the tub and he/she would then contact me via ICQ when he/she is logged in game to receieve prize. It is up to the winner to contact me to get the prize. Once the puzzle has been solved the quiz post will be replaced with SOLVED and the solver's name as well as the thread name

A

Amberle : ]

Didn't know that :)

*Stores it away for future use*

I take it you have to give the full answer, as in the author's full name !!

Amb :)

'Dream as if your going to dream forever,
Live as if you are going to die today' JD

F

-=Frost=-

I am hoping that maybe a weekly event like this with prizes for games will become a regular thing, but no cheating or *OT* stuff when i do post the quizzes. I am sure that Amb will be kind enough to delete any stray replies to this weekly event

D

DevNichels

Gojira ... when do i get my black tub?

-Devin Nichaels
"The ultimate measure of a person, is not where they stand in times of Comfort and Convenience, but where they stand in times of Conflict and Controversy. If you can't run, walk, if you can't walk, crawl, but by all means KEEP MOVING!"

J

Jakaro

Don't you just hate it when people bump the oldest threads because they're extremely bored and have no life?

G

Wow.. I didn't know Stratics kept threads for that long.... I figure they would delete or decay after awhile....

D

drewniu

holy mother of bump
ibtl

lady fay: I think the contest is over /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

C

Cypress[blessed]

Yes, bumping old posts is evil...

I remember this, nothing really happened besides this post, I believe.

The old posts do decay after awhile. I don't know exactly when, though.

And... since bumping is not good and this isn't even going on anymore, it gets a nice shiny lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.