• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

about Guild Wars 2 Beta Key

lanruochang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I would like to check if the Guild Wars 2 Beta Key is the same key that offers the prepurchase bonuses of 3-day head start and Hero's Band in-game item.

Thank you

B

Bella

Hello,

I would like to check if the Guild Wars 2 Beta Key is the same key that offers the prepurchase bonuses of 3-day head start and Hero's Band in-game item.

Thank you
How did you acquire the beta key? My understanding is this; If you pre-purchase the digital edition by actually paying for it in full prior to release, you receive 3-day head start access and the Hero's Band. That is not the same thing as pre-ordering.

Unless you won a pre-purchase beta key for the digital edition from a website that may have been giving one away as a promotion?

If you do have a pre-purchase beta key, the informational email sent to you should have the instructions, and link, on where to download the client. It's all straightforward and you should have no issues. Let me know if you do and I'll do what I can to help.

You can read more about it here: Pre-Purchase Guild Wars 2 as well as choose one of the three pre-purchase options if needed.

Hope this helps :)

Bella