• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ability To Transform Items Through Crafting

• Thread starter imported_S!ckLoveR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_S!ckLoveR

Mind, I don't play anymore but I've been pondering about this for quite a long time.

I believe this ability should have gotten in the game along with Enhancing.
I am not proposing total control, but for instance a crafter should be able to turn a platemail tunic into a chainmail tunic or a leather tunic to a female leather armour and so on.

Just an aesthetic change, nothing more. So if you just put in a few limitations it would be neat. Maybe do the same for shields and weapons? Turn a kryss's appearance to a dagger, etc.

Nay or yay? :p

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need startics plus features..

And there is a check box or something there that lets you start a poll

G

You can already transform plate into chain. First, smelt the plate ...

K

Kith Kanan

<blockquote><hr>

You can already transform plate into chain. First, smelt the plate ...

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA thats so funny....and helpfull....and .........

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally would like to see the Crafter to control His own crafting. For example,if I found a double ax with 40% lightning off a daemon and I would like to get that on a fast hiting kryss-I would have to smelt the ax and get "Essence of Lightning (40%)" that would look like a gem of lightning. With that reward there would have to be risk. The risk would be to be possibility of destroying the ax and not getting anything from it. A lesser risk would be not getting the whole 40% of the essence from the ax.

E

eolsunder1

already posts of this idea in the "ideas den" where this should be. I've talked about this for years sadly, but nothing yet.