• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] ABC Archer vs Undead

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all,
Reasonably new player (25+days) on Oceania shard,
I am currently trying to find a Undead slayer bow or Silver Bow and I am interested on advice on where I can find one as part of loot. I have killed a lot of Juka Lords and Arch Liches however I have yet to come across one. Can anyone please give me suggestions on what monsters to kill in order to find one in the current version of UO.

Alternatively I would be interested in buying one, however I only have characters on Oceania shard, so would have to buy off someone on that shard (at least I think).

Finally if there are still any Oceania (Australian based) guilds, I would be interested in joining if you will have my characters. My ABC archer has two GM Skills and the majority of the rest are master. I also run a GM crafter in several skills. My GM Bowyer has tried converting around 20 Juka bows using gears with no luck finding a Undead Slayer bow if that helps.

Thanks
EK

Last edited:

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You can imbue Undead Slayer on a bow.
Thanks for the Advice Corwin,
What level of Imbue do I need to be able to imbue that property. Any suggestions on the type of wood to use for undead slayings? Any ideas on where to get Silver bows from or are they no longer in UO.
Cheers
EK

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
use normal wood
although you can try to reforge it to fire damage (but it will take too much runics)

you needn't much skill to imbue undead slayer, but for sure you will want to imbue other mods as well (like hml, di, etc)

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If imbuing is not in your wheel house yet...buy a mischief maker. Very effective against undead and should be pretty inexpensive.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If imbuing is not in your wheel house yet...buy a mischief maker. Very effective against undead and should be pretty inexpensive.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Thanks all for your quick responses.

Any ideas where I can buy a mischief maker on the Oceania Shard, in truth I have yet to see any player run shops on that shard.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You may have more success asking an artificer to help you in general chat. Of you can get the components most imbuers will do it for free.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't get a 'silver bow' anymore. Undead Slayer does the same job. You are best to get someone to make it for you. In the long run you want get imbuing on your crafter; it is a pain to raise but making your own high end gear can be rewarding.
To imbue Undead Slayer on to a bow you need 10 Undying Flesh. This can be found as a loot drop on the undead gargoyles that are inside and just outside the Tomb of Kings which is in the Holy City in Ter Mur.