• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~ Abandoned Dragon in Moonglow ~

G

There is a wild dragon in 'regular' Moonglow. He is near Queen Zen's shop, Moonglow Woodworks, so be aware if you run through there, or to the moongate.

Somebody needs to give that poor grey draggy a home! *smiles*

G

It needs to be killed !

It has already attacked me and others.

Some one needs to kill it period !

Tis these sort of things that give tamers a bad name, abandoning or abandoned mega pets left to roam to kill innocents.

BAH ! KILL THAT THING !

G

Wow...he's still there?

Sorry he got you...he got me too!

I

imported_Volrina

This is guess of course and I've not seen or lored it so this is conjecture

I've lost pets before when UO has had rollback's. I've placed my pets in the stable shut the computer off and then the following day I log in and I'm in the middle of the last dungeon I was in and my pet is gone.

I don't know if thats the case here but once you have trained a pet which in most cases takes as long as working your characters up you really pay attention and make sure you put it up. Cant speak for everyone of course.

G

Yes, Ive experienced the rollback losses before, long ago. Very frustrating!

I'm actually training Littleblue in the Taming Arts. I wish I had been able to give that dragon a home, but my skills are low. I have managed to GM my lore though...he appeared to be a regular grey dragon, no name. I felt bad for him, stuck there, all upset.