• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A'a Netjer - Recruiting - PvP/PvE Guild

N

N3ith

http://www.aanetjer.com

A'a Netjer is a dark faction aligned PvP/PVE multi-gaming Nexus aimed at MMOGs. We currently have three game Divisions - Stargate Worlds, Star Trek Online and Earthrise - and in each and every game we play, we play as the most evil faction we can. Each and every member of A'a Netjer can play in any game we support. What better way to enjoy your favorite MMOGs than with a single group of players you know you can rely on?

We don't just focus on our game Divisions and their members. We also seek to provide fans of each game we support with a community experience that they won't find anywhere else, be they members or non-members. We will constantly keep you updated on the latest developments in each of the games we support. We also welcome you to join our forums and discuss the things that matter to you!

We are constantly looking to expand our reach in whatever we do. From new features on our community site to brand new game Divisions for our members.

K

Kiminality

I've got a question, which applies for all commands, really. But, the only times I've really seen an opportunity to ask have been on the busybusy official forums, and I may be infamous for not following threads I've posted in on there (I say "may", because I haven't kept track ;) ).
So, just to get this out of the way:
1.) I'm not singling you guys out, or anything.
2.) I'm not being snarky, either.

All these commands are formed now.
What's going to happen when the game is released?
Par for the course is localised servers, located geographically, to reduce latency for users, since they just use a nearby one.
So, will you all jump onto a single server?
Or form a multi-server type arrangement, where there's a command on each server?

S

SDNcN

I've got a question, which applies for all commands, really. But, the only times I've really seen an opportunity to ask have been on the busybusy official forums, and I may be infamous for not following threads I've posted in on there (I say "may", because I haven't kept track ;) ).
So, just to get this out of the way:
1.) I'm not singling you guys out, or anything.
2.) I'm not being snarky, either.

All these commands are formed now.
What's going to happen when the game is released?
Par for the course is localised servers, located geographically, to reduce latency for users, since they just use a nearby one.
So, will you all jump onto a single server?
Or form a multi-server type arrangement, where there's a command on each server?
I don't know what the other Commands plan on doing or if they even have a plan to deal with this. A'a Netjer has a EU and US division for Stargate Worlds along with officers who are ready to lead the divisions encase servers are split geographically.