• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Zedland Anniversary 18 years!

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Zedland 18Th
A Zedland Anniversary
4/24/2006-4/24/24!
18 years and counting!!!!

Zelda, with her blonde hair shining in the afternoon sun, watched the town's hustle and bustle with curious and sly eyes. Pirates were invading the land, and people needed gold to pay for all the death robes they were aquiring. The Grand Opening of The New Zedland Museum was the talk of the town and only days away!
Let alone the 18th anniversary on 4-24-2024 of the Grand Town of Zedland on the banks of Gravewater Lake.
How would she get all of her work done is such a short time?

“What can I do to make this special? So much to do, so many prizes and gold to give away,” Zelda thought to herself.
Zelda kept looking for the best prizes around and she heard the whispers of the towns folks! They wanted fun, excitement, an evening of frivolity, debauchery and maybe a little Syn. But what they really wanted was gold, to play for their death robes.

So Zelda came up with her evil plans as she always does!

Let the games begin!!!

All gifts and gold prizes are paid on The Chesapeake Shard.

Part 1:
Between April 24th - 28th: Four of the public Zedland properties will have gift-givers dressed in Red and Gold..
Each morning a new keyword will be added to this post and will be good for that day only, at all four houses!
Tons of great gifts just for stopping by!
Gift givers could be anywhere in each of the four houses.. so look around!!!!
1 gift per toon, per day... That’s a lot of gifts. Good thing I’m a hoarder.

Be on the lookout for the Super Special Red Zedland Gift bags, not only will there be a cool gift, but also a Premium Gold wrapped chocolate candy from Zedland Catering!

****** HOLD ON TO THIS! ******

Next :
At the Luna Cafe there will be a plain mailbox . (also a book gift-giver on the first floor: Say: BOOK)
Put your name in the book, and drop it in the mailbox (1 book per toon please, I will be checking.)
During Sunday nights game of Syn, OS will draw 10 books from all the names, if OS draws your name and you have one of these special candies, you could win up to 5 mil gps.

Prize Amounts!
Zedland Catering White Chocolate 500k
Zedland Catering Dark Chocolate 1 mil
Zedland Catering Milk Chocolate 5 mil

If your name is drawn and you do not have candy, you still win 100k gps.

Zedland Suite of Properties :

Luna Cafe/Brodello/The Roof Bar - (right across from the Deal or No Deal Studios in Luna.)
(Gift Giver St. Frances)

The Original Zedland Mall/Library/Abyss Passage (The Old [SHE] Auction house for you old timers.)
(Gift Giver : St. George)

Zedland Stable - Home for Unwanted Monsters and Pets. (To the left of The Mall)
(Gift Giver : St. Harry)

And The All New (fresh paint and all) Zedland Museum Keep, now in a new location, cause UO wont let us place keeps in Malas!!! BLAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(Gift Giver : St. Joseph)

A Special RED Runic book will be locked down at all 4 houses for easier moment.

Part 2: Then Sunday the 28th when you are not hunting those nasty pirates and need some gold for all those death robes... We have some fun in store for you...

Join us April 28th 6:00 pm est for a short ribbon-cutting ceremony for the ALL New Zedland Museum.
Special thanks to Tigger, Tess, Scarlett, Glory, Nanoc and Phoenix for the wonderful donations, suggestions, and bananas.
Always appreciated and loved!!!!

At 6:10 - 6:45 pm est We have fan favorite, Slip and Slid/Mongbat darts at The Roof Bar, on top of the Luna Cafe.
And this weekend only... Make it across my slippery floor and hit a bullseye, the normal 1 mill gps prize turns into 5 mill gps!

And then at 7 pm est

Hold on to your britches.. after many attempts to play, SYN is back!
And just for fun... lets double those prize boxes..
If someone is lucky enough reach a final box, I will double their prize. If their prize is1 mil, I will make it 2 mi, if its 5 mil, I will make it 10 mil...ect
(with the exceptions of the vintage bank checks, in lieu of those a player will receive 1 million gps gold prize.)
Happy Hunting!!!

mus.png

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Tons of prizes still to be found!! Check all 4 houses!!!
Join us April 28th 6:00 pm est for a short ribbon-cutting ceremony for the ALL New Zedland Museum.
Special thanks to Tigger, Tess, Scarlett, Glory, Nanoc and Phoenix for the wonderful donations, suggestions, and bananas.
Always appreciated and loved!!!!

At 6:10 - 6:45 pm est We have fan favorite, Slip and Slid/Mongbat darts at The Roof Bar, on top of the Luna Cafe.
And this weekend only... Make it across my slippery floor and hit a bullseye, the normal 1 mill gps prize turns into 5 mill gps!

And then at 7 pm est

Hold on to your britches.. after many attempts to play, SYN is back!
And just for fun... let us double those prize boxes..
If someone is lucky enough reach a final box, I will double their prize. If their prize is1 mil, I will make it 2 mi, if its 5 mil, I will make it 10 mil...ect
(with the exceptions of the vintage bank checks, in lieu of those a player will receive 1 million gps gold prize.)
Happy Hunting!!!