• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Wrist Watch

• Thread starter Geoffrey Blake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Geoffrey Blake

I've been desperately looking for one of these for ages now!

I know they're not as rare as a lot of the items on this forum, but I'm not as rich :D

If anyone has one of these on Europa and is willing to sell, I'll pay pretty much any reasonable ammount!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I recall Wris watchs were form christmass of 98. They didnt launch the European shards till May of 99 most likely you will have to pay more for one on your shard. Again I could be a bit foggy on my memorys but I don't think thats the case. So you will either have a freind pick you up one next thime they go shard hoping or go shard hoping your self. Holliday Time Pieces however should be avalabe to you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pm me too!!! kaJ id like one if uve got another!!