• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a world waiting...

• Thread starter SugarSmacks
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SugarSmacks

I have to say many corporations have done account mitigations, but NEVER did one make is customers do it because they wouldnt pay someone to do it. Not only did you make the players do it...you made them pay for it too!

We all (anyone paying attention) have seen how well this game is being taken care of. We literally got a poisoning patch added that was nerfed about 10 years ago because it was called stupid then. Your designers dont play and i can guarantee dont pvp. So where does this leave us? You are inhabiting a world waiting.

Waiting you may say for what....Literally i come from one of THE LARGEST guilds in the game, odds are i have played with YOU if you are a player of this game. And the answers everywhere......were waiting for diablo 3.

So then the question goes out what if EA makes this killer MMO in the future, and lol let me say i cant repeat what most of the answers are about EA.

But let it also be said EA didnt make this game either, they just bought it to neglect it.....so let me say future diablo 3 brother as odds are you will be (i give you 75% chance) Lets just remember what they did here when they try to tell you they are better than blizzard in the future.

Actions speak so much louder than words

BTW when diablo 3 comes out you wont need graveyards this game will just be one giant one. Oh and EA when it comes out....scatch me off that mail list.....please .....please.....just lose my email....K?

That was a joke btw...Lord knows if you can LOSE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION AFTER 14 YEARS, then losing my email should be a cinch!