• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A wish for the pet lore gump

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides being able to see a creature's "hidden" stats, it would be great if the gump had an entry for the tameable's color. I have a hard time distinguishing between some of the cu sidhe blue colors, for example, so I would love to see that info in the gump.

Guess I could just pull up the color chart every time I need to determine what color cu sidhe I'm about to tame, but sure would be nice to see that color in writing! :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides being able to see a creature's "hidden" stats, it would be great if the gump had an entry for the tameable's color. I have a hard time distinguishing between some of the cu sidhe blue colors, for example, so I would love to see that info in the gump.

Guess I could just pull up the color chart every time I need to determine what color cu sidhe I'm about to tame, but sure would be nice to see that color in writing! :)
And for those of us who use the Enhanced Client, where some of the pets, like Dragons, are all the same colour regardless...