• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A whole bunch of rares

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been trying to do my best to keep the auction high bids up to date - but for the final hour (starting at 7:00pm EST) until the end of the auction, I will keep the bids as-is. I will leave it up to those who are bidding on items to keep track of who is bidding on what in the threads to ensure that they have not been outbid for any item that they are interested in. I will be using the forum time to determine any items that fall into the 10 minute rule

Yet again, thank you all for the offers ..... and happy bidding.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to go to bed, its half past twelve am CET. Being a European is a significant handicap in these auctions, almost always. Crossing fingers... ;-)