• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A whole bunch of rares

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last modification - this has now turned into an auction. The end date with be:

Monday, February 13th @ 8:00pm EST

10 minute rule will apply for any bids after 7:50pm EST

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THE HIGHEST BID AFTER 7:00pm EST for the final hour and until the end of the auction. It is the responsibility of the bidder to keep track of the highest bid for an item. I will monitor the thread and announce the winners once the auction is over.

Also, these items are located on the Atlantic shard. Payment and pick up will be on Atlantic.

Here are the total amounts due by person:

@MrUber - 765mil - PAID! Thank you!
@panoramix2009 - 295mil - PAID! Thank you!
@PoTTy MouTh - 250mil - PAID! Thank you!
@TheGrimReefer - 50mil - PAID! Thank you!
@Eärendil - 26mil - PAID! Thank you!
@Finley Grant - 10mil
@Archnight - 500k - PAID! Thank you!
@Beeble - 165k

Below are the winning bids.
  1. Burnt Beef from EM Willows 2nd Year Anniversary Party [Reserve 50m]- Offer of 50 mil @TheGrimReefer - WINNER!
  2. Cloak Bearing the Crest of Queen Dawn [Reserve 25m] - Offer of 25 mil @Eärendil - WINNER!
  3. Felucca Moonstone - Offer of 250k @Archnight - WINNER!
  4. Festival Grapes in Easter Dye - Offer of 310mil @MrUber - WINNER!
  5. Flyn' High with EM Falcon 2014 - Offer of 5mil @Finley Grant - WINNER!
  6. Furisode Embroidered with "Tree Growing Project"- Offer of 250k @Archnight - WINNER!
  7. Greetings from EM Kanmare - Offer of 5mil @Finley Grant - WINNER!
  8. Guildstone - Eternal Experience [EXE] - Offer of 40 mil @panoramix2009 - WINNER!
  9. A Jade Monkey Stolen From the Emperor's Garden - Offer of 375 mil @MrUber - WINNER!
  10. Medetai (Yamato 2010) - Offer of 1 mil @Eärendil
  11. Powerful Firework Wand - Offer of 255 mil @panoramix2009 - WINNER!
  12. Replica of an Empty Mysterious Crystal Display- Offer of 165k @Beeble - WINNER!
  13. It Wasn't in the Cards for Me Playing Mesanna Roulette on Origin - Offer of 250 mil @PoTTy MouTh - WINNER!
  14. A Year's Supply of Granny's Gooseberry Jam - Offer of 80mil @MrUber - WINNER!

Last edited:

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Final Auction Bids:

1. Azure Wisp Chamber [Reserve 100m] - Offer of 35 mil @Archnight
  2. Broken Glass Swords Infused with Unthar's Necromancy [Reserve 100m] - Offer of 100k @Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS
  3. Burnt Beef from EM Willows 2nd Year Anniversary Party [Reserve 50m]- Offer of 50 mil @TheGrimReefer
  4. Cloak Bearing the Crest of Queen Dawn [Reserve 25m] - Offer of 25 mil @Eärendil
  5. Felucca Moonstone - Offer of 250k @Archnight
  6. Festival Grapes in Easter Dye - Offer of 310mil @MrUber
  7. Festival of the Grape Stomping Basket [Reserve 125m]- Offer of 100k @Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS
  8. Flyn' High with EM Falcon 2014 - Offer of 5mil @Finley Grant
  9. Furisode Embroidered with "Tree Growing Project"- Offer of 250k @Archnight
  10. Green Acres Moonshine Belonging to EM's Drosselmeyer & Dramnar - Cheers Chesapeake! [Reserve 75m]
  11. Greetings from EM Kanmare - Offer of 5mil @Finley Grant
  12. Guildstone - Eternal Experience [EXE] - Offer of 40 mil @panoramix2009
  13. I lost my head playing Mesanna Roulette [Reserve 50m]- Offer of 10mil @Eärendil
  14. A Jade Monkey Stolen From the Emperor's Garden - Offer of 375 mil @MrUber
  15. A Beautiful Kakemono Scroll Depicting a Wondrous Serpentine Dragon Eating a Peach [Reserve 175m]- Offer of 20m @Archnight
  16. Medetai (Yamato 2010) - Offer of 20m @Eärendil
  17. Part of an Oar From a Pirate Ship During The Fight To Avenge Bloodstone [Reserve 200m] - Offer of 100k @Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS
  18. Powerful Fireworks Staff
  19. Powerful Firework Wand - Offer of 255 mil @panoramix2009
  20. Replica of an Empty Mysterious Crystal Display- Offer of 165k @Beeble
  21. Shrine to the old God Vereor [Reserve 100m]- Offer of 20m @Archnight
  22. The Standard of Bordermarch [Reserve 150m]- Offer of 50m @Eärendil
  23. The Age of the Bennu Narcissus: Six Years of Drama, Blood and Tears [Reserve 100m] - Offer of 35 mil @Archnight
  24. It Wasn't in the Cards for Me Playing Mesanna Roulette on Origin - Offer of 250 mil @PoTTy MouTh
  25. A Year's Supply of Granny's Gooseberry Jam - Offer of 80mil @MrUber
  26. Growing Vines of Spring - [Reserve 200m] - Offer of 35mil @Archnight
  27. Music Box From the Danse Macabre - [Reserve 200m] - Offer of 35mil @Archnight

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id offer 200m on Festive Grape Easter Dye

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Azure Wisp Chamber 80-110m
Burnt Beef from EM Willows 2nd Year Anniversary Party 40-70m
Cloak Bearing the Crest of Queen Dawn 10-20m
Felucca Moonstone ~100k-200k
I lost my head playing Mesanna Roulette 55-70m
A Beautiful Kakemono Scroll Depicting a Wondrous Serpentine Dragon Eating a Peach 80-120m
Medetai (Yamato 2010) 10-30m
Replica of an Empty Mysterious Crystal Display 600k-2m
The Age of the Bennu Narcissus: Six Years of Drama, Blood and Tears 60-120m
A Year's Supply of Granny's Gooseberry Jam 75-150m

(I would be interested in the Queen Dawn cloak and would pay 20m for sure... and I need about 5 more of them if you have any... but unfortunately I cannot buy/pay for about 1-2 days.) Good luck with the pricing and selling though. [Most of those sell in the lower tiers of those quotes and won't sell on the higher ends, but those are the prices you will see I think.]

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the price checks and offers so far. I've seen a lot of interest in the jade monkey and festive grapes via PM. I will most likely start taking more offers or turn some of these into an auction.

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For those who are interested, i've changed this to a "Selling" post as opposed to price checks and updated with top bids so far. Most likely, I will put a time limit on this so this does not last forever, and anticipating that this will be done by early next week.

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also - added the person who has the highest bid next to the item for easier reference.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
5 = 250k
9 = 250k
15 = 20m
21 = 20m
22 = 20m

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the offers, everyone. Just as a note - I am going to incorporate the following later this evening:

1. Turn this into an auction with a definitive end date and with a 10 minute rule
  2. Add in a reserve price for these items. I do appreciate offers, but 100k seems a little bit low for some of these. Just to make things a bit easier.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the offers, everyone. Just as a note - I am going to incorporate the following later this evening:

1. Turn this into an auction with a definitive end date and with a 10 minute rule
  2. Add in a reserve price for these items. I do appreciate offers, but 100k seems a little bit low for some of these. Just to make things a bit easier.
Ive offered them amounts as you didn't have any reserves which Ive seen you added afterwards..... a bit naughty to be honest, as you changing the rules but its your items and we have to respect that, but some of your reserve prices are a bit high IMO.
Are you willing to negotiate some prices?

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ive offered them amounts as you didn't have any reserves which Ive seen you added afterwards..... a bit naughty to be honest, as you changing the rules but its your items and we have to respect that, but some of your reserve prices are a bit high IMO.
Are you willing to negotiate some prices?
Hi there. I did mention in the original thread that it was initially an "offer" post but I would most likely turn into an auction. I added the timer and reserves since it turned into an auction to ensure that I get a fair market value for these items while also making sure bidders get a fair chance to rebuttal any bids. Sorry for the inconvenience or if I wasn't clear earlier in the post.

And yes - at the end of the auction, if reserve has not been met, I am certainly willing to negotiate.

Thank you for your offers.