• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Well Worn Doll

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM item from event held on 11/11 on Sonoma. I do not have a picture, but it can be viewed at my house by fel yew gate. On the porch. The house owner is Jarlaxle. Please post all offers/price checks in post.

I reserve the right not to sell if I am not happy with the highest bid.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It makes you feel much more comfortable just being in your backpack....

F

Fraggles

do you know the drop numbers? i went and looked at it and got a nice death robe :) the house is N of the moongate, dont go West unless you really want to run into about 8 reds :(. ill wait for drop number before i make my offer

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not 100% sure on the drop numbers. I think one was given to the EM, I have one, and then I think another dropped on a friends body when he was killed. Not sure who looted and if they kept or not (might not have known was em item). As to how many survived the carnage I have no idea and how many were dropped. I know I have one though!

Blue Turtle. I assume that 75 is 75m and Ill keep it in mind. Ill let this go for a few days though.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you know the drop numbers? i went and looked at it and got a nice death robe :) the house is N of the moongate, dont go West unless you really want to run into about 8 reds :(. ill wait for drop number before i make my offer

Ya. It is North, Northwest of the gate. There are generally quite a few reds running around the gate.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i was there i saw 2 stolen from buildings, 2 on the main boss (heard there was actually 2 in each bag) so assuming 2 were stolen from the boss before i got there, b/c when i tried to steal from it i was told i couldn't because someone already had. Then is despise there was another boss, so assuming each bag had 2 statues in them would put the total around 10.

I knew i should have brought my thief from the beginning got down to fire on my mage and took a good 5 min to get back down there with my thief (no runes go figure) i had missed the 2 stealable ones :(

anyone know what was in the oak box?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bags that were on the boss? I know I looted a bag from the boss. Just had a blue book in it. Nothing special about it. I am in Waka and the first boss we killed I think there was one doll gotten (the one I rolled for and won). I know there was another that was lost in fire when we pushed out against SCAM (everyone, including SCAM client crashed in middle of fight). IDK.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bags that were on the boss? I know I looted a bag from the boss. Just had a blue book in it. Nothing special about it. I am in Waka and the first boss we killed I think there was one doll gotten (the one I rolled for and won). I know there was another that was lost in fire when we pushed out against SCAM (everyone, including SCAM client crashed in middle of fight). IDK.
rolled for ?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not 100% sure on the drop numbers. I think one was given to the EM, I have one, and then I think another dropped on a friends body when he was killed. Not sure who looted and if they kept or not (might not have known was em item). As to how many survived the carnage I have no idea and how many were dropped. I know I have one though!

Blue Turtle. I assume that 75 is 75m and Ill keep it in mind. Ill let this go for a few days though.
I already updated on the drops.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
rolled for ?
It's a guild thing. Whenever something is won at a spawn or in this case at an event, its considered a guild win and everyone present rolls for it using the dice and cup. I know a lot of guilds that use that method with scrolls, not very many use it with event items, pretty cool.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a guild thing. Whenever something is won at a spawn or in this case at an event, its considered a guild win and everyone present rolls for it using the dice and cup. I know a lot of guilds that use that method with scrolls, not very many use it with event items, pretty cool.
Well, it was a guild effort to kill everyone who came around, so in the end, we rolled on the items gained (the doll) as a guild. I just got lucky and rolled high. Finally got something. I never win on the damn PS, haha!!!

F

Fraggles

are you still selling this item or has it been sold? ill offer 150M if you can bring to LS shard. that should cover your transfer cost

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was saying that someone might be a tool and when I go to unlock the doll they would pick it up....Its all good...I have had inside house for a few days already..before I ever said it was through...

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats fraggles!

but on a side note can we stop these random "auctions" of i'll sell to a random high bidder with no other warning.

F

Fraggles

well since it has been 5 days since another offer has been made...i think it went on long enough hehe

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put thanks for offers and I made contact...to me was saying was closed. Ill be sure if I sell another to clarify. Thank you also Fraggles for a smooth transaction.