• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Valorite Cloak

V

Vortimer

Found this in a bag in my house... Does not have 3% phys resist

K

kray2s

just out of curiosity!

Is this the vet reward cloak??? just a valorite bandana was sold recently and i was wondering just how bandanas and cloaks got to be made of valorite?

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a blessed 2nd year Gold Robe with no physical resist. I've been told they are rare...how rare, no idea, just rare. December, 2007 I was offered 2.5mil for it while bank sitting one night. No one has ever offered on it before or since. I got it out of a chest of Vet rewards (other cloaks and robes with resists on them) from an IDOC I had done earlier in 2007, so i have no idea where it would have even come from.

V

Vortimer

I got mine from an idoc along time ago... i wish someone could give me a good value on it lol.

R

rajadeah

That fact that is has the "A" in its name makes it rare, the no resists is just a bug, but people do collect buged items, so its kinda a double rare. Its really hard to place a value on it tho, it basicly depends on the collecter and how much they would be willing to pay.

Personaly I would take no less then 10 mill for it and if posted for bids it could fetch alot more then that, doubtful but you never know with an item like that it comes down to finding two dif people who really want it that will bid each other up.