• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Treasured Sacrifice Quest

JaxxVain

Adventurer
Anyone have information on this quest. It seems to be a chain of sorts, though not listed as such in game. Picked up by Julia in Minoc.

And then a subquest picked up in Jhelom from some guy starting with G (Geoffrey?) had me kill a bunch of Drakes, Dragons and a few Greater Dragon;s. Back to Geoffrey and he gave me A Broken Fellowship Sword, which is one of the quest items for the above quest.

The reward for "A Treasured Sacrifice" quest is A Virtue Rune.

Anyone know where and who to pick up the other subquests?

Seeking a bunch of items for the quest:
Ankh Necklace
A Mug of Purple Ale
A Barrister's Robe
bunch of others

JaxxVain

Adventurer
Okay, another question. I don't want to spoil everything for my self, so I didn't read past needing to speak with Julia again. I did check the bottom to see what the Virtue Rune is/does and I didn't see an answer.
(apologies if it was elsewhere, but I didn't want the spoilers)

What is a Virtue Rune and what does it do?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It is just for deco, it doesn't do anything but look cool ;)

Also for anyone else looking at this, the walkthrough is also here on Stratics (Not to belittle UOCah because you can't have too many sites dedicated to this amazing game!)

Black Gate Walkthrough

Also the quest items you get make great deco, it's difficult to get a complete set if that's what your after as you can only do the quest once per character and there are 8 runes and the runes are shard bound so unless you have more then one account it gets rather tricky!

I did get a full set of the quest items needed though as I like those better then the runes themselves.