• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Trapped soul

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As title says looking for a price check on "A Trapped Soul"

S

Sorcon Gartius

The really Hawt part is that its MY soul inside it, so take whatever the price is and like quadruple it, multiply it by Manticore's net worth at his peak and the add ten

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen them go for 60-75M gold in the past.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen them go for 60-75M gold in the past.
Yeah thats what the rares guide had. but i had an offer of 200mil an was told that list can be outdated on some things. so i wanted to see was the general concensus was. sadly, no one seems to have an opinion :(

thanks for the input tho tomas, its very appreciated. :)

T

Teufel_Hund

Yeah thats what the rares guide had. but i had an offer of 200mil an was told that list can be outdated on some things. so i wanted to see was the general concensus was. sadly, no one seems to have an opinion :(

thanks for the input tho tomas, its very appreciated. :)
I would say that the person who offered you 200 for it wanted it for either very strong personal reasons, or very wrong reasons. I would think it could fetch as much as 100 but 200 is well hard to resist if I am in your shoes.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea especialy sence the value of gold has droped to hardly nada.