• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A time out chair! and Worn smelly socks with hold in toe

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need an idea as to what these items would be worth. I always keep event items so have no idea as to prices. Thank you and have a nice day.

Naughty chair.jpg

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
100m on the chair.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
What happened to the closing time you posted earlier, when I made my offer?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I would offer 150 for the chair, though I'm not sure if that's the current going rate for it . I am not interested in the socks, but I've seen them recently on vendors in the 40m or so range.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Socks averaging ~40-50m. I sold a pair a couple weeks ago for 50 and just came across another pair. Someone had a pair on a vendor for 40 a few days ago.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I decided just to get a value or price check on these items?
So you decided to edit from "serious offers only", with a set end time, to pretending you just want a price check?

I've been looking for one of these chairs for 4 years now. I gave you a serious offer. How about you let us know when you are serious? :(

My final offer: 200m. It is valid until midnight on Thursday the 18th, just as your original offer to sell stated. Payment and delivery would be expected on Chesapeake, again as you originally stated.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
By the way, this would be sale price check #2; last time, you got an estimate of 125m from Clops; his was the last one sold/bought. [Price Check] - 2010 Christmas Items Before that was THP, who spent something between 100 and 150, I believe.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
if you are selling the chair I would like to toss out 200m at it if u are I'm honestly not really sure what is going on here lol

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm am serious about selling the chair and the 2 pairs of socks. BO is set at 500m, now how serious are you about buying? Wasn't many chairs given out that day from EM. I got the chair for killing two blues in bucs, and took their place in line. Socks BO 100m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
500m is crazy high. You already have my offer.

As for how rare they are, I know of 1 on Europa, 2 on Baja, 2 on Yamato, 1 on Chessie, 1 on GL, 2 on Atlantic, and I'm sure I don't know of all of them. Yours makes the count minimally 10.

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would go 300 mil on chair alone. And this is only for sentiment reasons. I used to own one of these chairs. It was the first rare I bought when I returned from the game in 2011. Then I lost it when the account management messed up and it wouldn't let me subscribe. So my house fell and I lost it with alot of other event items

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would go 300 mil on chair alone. And this is only for sentiment reasons. I used to own one of these chairs. It was the first rare I bought when I returned from the game in 2011. Then I lost it when the account management messed up and it wouldn't let me subscribe. So my house fell and I lost it with alot of other event items
Oh I am sorry to hear that you lost one in house drop. I would split the difference with you and go 350m, and which shard?

500m is crazy high. You already have my offer.

As for how rare they are, I know of 1 on Europa, 2 on Baja, 2 on Yamato, 1 on Chessie, 1 on GL, 2 on Atlantic, and I'm sure I don't know of all of them. Yours makes the count minimally 10.
Thank you Brian for your offer and knowledge.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I am sorry to hear that you lost one in house drop. I would split the difference with you and go 350m, and which shard?

That would be awesome man! Ya ill do 350 for it. Gold on atl and item on catskills or atl would work for me.
Do you use icq? I will be home in about an hourish

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
If Duncan doesn't want it at 350 I'll take it I know what sentimental items mean my first aww one was the spinning thread of life one lol and I'm still looking for it

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
This thread was cleaned up a little bit. Please keep your comments directed towards the sale of the items in discussion and not towards each other. :)

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
Rolls off the tongue naturally with an N! Hot trend indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Ducan IronWeaver haha they are calling you duncan. Just like peeps like to call @ivester77 invester. Adding n's to names must be a hot trend.
Haha! I am so used to everyone misspelling it i dont even notice anymore.. It was actually supposed tobe Duncan Ironweaver. The name doesnt fit in-game tho, I had to give a letter the chop :twak:
So I have always answered to both names thru out the years.

*And for the double jeopardy question: Anyone know what book series the name, Duncan Ironweaver comes from?