• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Thought for Friday Vp Runs

S

Steveo

For those who have attended the vp run thanks for coming. I know the first week we seen a couple of good cards like Clara, Daffy, and Franz. This past Friday we got a Prof Pete and another Franz. I do have to say staying for the first cog round is not bad and really fast if you have sound. I also wanted to get some opinions to see if maybe after getting a 5 star card should we switch to another district and try it. Has anyone every got back to back 5 star cards? I know that when I got top toon for the VP I only got 2 five star cards and that was out of 19 VPS in Nutty River. Anyway I just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were on switching districts after a 5 star. I still have room on Steveo so if I dont already have you as a SF just PM me a code to either DXD or SF code if you have room and dont mind.

G

Granjell

I think as long as everyone has at least one SF along, switching shouldn't be an issue. We can all follow wherever. As far as card probability, I am the last one to figure the odds - my only "C" grade was in Probability and Statistics. Can the game actually keep track of what card certain toons got last time they went in? I have to believe that the random factor would apply every time those elevator doors close.

H

Holocog

Its just a myth but i seem to get more 5 star cards when I am in LESS PACKED districts.This did happen a while ago but: Flippy,Barnacle Bessie,Flippy, Franz (then Dr.Drift ruined it) this all happened with VPs in districts that were less full(exept for 1 or 2) Sometimes in CFo's When the CFo gets run over ill say "I need more jellybeans".Sometimes I get lucky.Maybe you should do that when the elevator doors close. Say"lets Use drop" or "I need a Toon up". Whatever works.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: