• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thanks to Moby Grape

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to publicy thank Moby for trading alot of gold on Atl to me. Guys stand up. I went to rares festival on Atl and within a hr had spent all the gold i brought over thinking it would be enough. But there was so much more i wanted to buy ). So instead of trying to find another transfer token at way to high prices I asked Moby. I figured id give gold first on Pac. But all of a sudden he shows up with a pack full of checks for me and says ill catch up with you on Pac in the future. Pretty decent as I only know Moby thru small talk at idocs. I spent that gold too quick too and ended up doing what i didnt want to do and transfering another guy over so i could set up a vendor. It all worked out well, vendor did awsome and I was able to buy alot of stuff you just dont see on Pac too often ). Thxs again Moby.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, he's a good guy. He once returned seven soulstones that I had lost when one of our house collapsed. :thumbsup: