• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A TDO,Safe Haven Event. Huntmaster"s Challenge

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings to all. We are looking for the Best hunter of the great Grizzly Bear. This will be a one week event for all. new and old ,red or blue .
The Dates for this week event are 2-1-2015 to 2-8-2015 deeds must be dated in this time frame to win enter as much as you like and you must have the heaviest weight on the Grizzly in the time frame to win

The deeds need to be dropped in the Mailbox at Safe Haven Hub,and you will also need to post on the message board at the Safe Haven Hub, your kill Date and weight, for all to see . I will try to update the board with the highest weight Daily time permitting, RL work pretty busy .

I will buy two deeds to mount the grizzly, one for the winner, and one to put on top of the Safe Haven Hub for all to see.The winner will need to write in a book, the story of the kill in CC please and it will be placed in front of the Grizzly at the top of Safe Haven Hub for all to read anytime..(requirement to win)

The winner will recieve a Legacy token and the mounted Grizzly for his or her effort of being the best Hunter that week.

I am in CST but will be on Monday evening or you can Post on the Safe Haven Board a good time for you to get your rewards and we will do our best to get it to you as fast as we can.

You can get to the Safe Haven Hub through the New2 inn in NM, there are teleporters to take you there.

Thanks and Good Luck
02-01-2015 No kills in deed in mailbox

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to Victim for winning this...oh wait, it hasn't happened yet.....bbl

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh this sounds fun!! *looking for my bear gun* Wait we don't have guns, hmm looks for a bear bow!!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome event. I'll be breaking out my best Jeremiah Johnson references.

,"You skin bar?"

"Reckon I can skin anything"

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Haven´t done any of these hunter's quests yet but will definately give this a try. :sword:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hope all will enjoy this event and look forward to see, who will win, the size of the bear and the story about where you found this big bear and how you did kill it.
Good hunting to all.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi all, don't forget the event,
If you can't find Safe Haven Hub, start at New Mag NEW2 Shop and Inn, Young Travelers Inn, and take the tele on the step to the hub

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, First deed in Mailbox is Silent Singer Grizzly 660 stones 02/03/2015
And what a story

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was embarrassed to even bring in my skinny 315 pound bear, it must have been a baby. Besides I have an excuse as to why I haven't found the heaviest bear, I was tied naked to a rack!!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That'll happen on siege. :)

Maybe your entry can explain how you found yourself tied naked at Freja's in my story!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have heard about a bear more killed this week, a very big one, maybe there is a story more to be read.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But, but, my treasure! My scrolls! My lusty milkmaids! Don't tell me Hound and I have to go back on the hunt?!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yet we have not seen a deed or a story about this new bear so you are safe for now

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was out taming and came across a Big Ole Grizzly! He looked at me I looked at him and knew it was either kill him or be eaten alive. What choice did I have. I pulled out my spell book and looked for a spell big enough to take down a Grizzly. Yep I cast Por Corp Wis but it barely hurt the ole Grizzly. I started to run while getting another spell ready to cast. My next Por Corp Wis took that ole bear down. He hit the ground with a thud. I lugged him home on the back of my horse.

When I got him weighed he topped the scale at a whooping 690 pounds. Time to sit back and enjoy a bit of bear stew. Seems like I am either bare myself or around bears lately.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and I tried to post it on the message board but either I don't know what I am doing which is the most likely thing or it didn't work.

BluDjinn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and I tried to post it on the message board but either I don't know what I am doing which is the most likely thing or it didn't work.
Ditto.....Also probably my fault.
I did put a bag with a deed and book in the mailbox.

Leprechaun.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I didn't put a book I didn't think about that since I threw the deed thing in the mail box first

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evening all,couple new deeds in the maibox
Leprechaun 2-3-2015 780 stones and a story (lol its a good story also)
Stormy 2-6-2015 690 stones but missing a story
Still have till 2-8-2015 but still need a story to win

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
780???? Wow! That is a GREAT size! I may have to actually get back out there for real.... nah, can't risk any more Katt run ins this week, at least until I can assure her I'm as much a victim of Rico as she is ;)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There are still a chance for a 790 but fear it will be very hard to find one bigger than 780, I wish all the hunters luck and Leprechaun congrats with your very big bear and thanks for the fine story.

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow good Kills to all
The great hunter of the Grizzly is Leprechaun with a 780 stone kill, Congraulations i wil deed two bears one for you and one for Safe Haven Hub,and i have your token ready also hoping to be on tonite .
Bia, Stormy,and Silent Singer i have 100k gp checks for each of you also,i will be watching for you in chat or you can pm me a good time for you and i try to make it. THANKS to all

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mish, thanks for having the event and giving me a chance to post a story. 100k? Sweet! It's steak for me and milk maids for Hound tonight! Wait, maybe that is backwards, whatever, I'll take it!

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I didn't expect anything so thanks, was just fun being part of the contest. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did looking for that perfect bear.