• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A tale from my adventures

G

Hello my name is Oskar i am an adventures man and has traveled many moons in sossaria.
One time i decided to go explore the mountain Dragonhame.
I traveled long and it took a few days before i finally found a cave to explore.
I met many creatures in there and many of them was dangerous and only whit my experience and the small knowledge i have in magic helped me to survive.
I don't know how long i was there or how far in i went. All i know is that far far in to the depth i found a creature. it was a mighty creature and it rely looked as the dragons i saw erlier in the mountain, but this creature was diffrent it felt more mighty and allot more intelligent.
It saw me first in the dark and before i saw it it spoked to me.
I was amazed to here a wild beast talk to me. Or to be correct it talked direct in to my mind. I couldent speak to it that way so i talked normaly and to my relife it understood me. After many houers of talking i asked of it,s name. It refused to reveal it,s name. - Many of your kind call us dragons, but if i will call me any thing i must say it in the old magic words. Vas xen wis flam ort. You understand what i am saying?
- Yes i have learned some magic, not much but little. If i would say it in my words i would translate it to Great creature who knows fire and magic.
After a long talk i said what to call you and he said i could sugest some name.
I said I call you Ragnvald. - Das it have a meaning? - Yes it means the mighty. - I like the name and you can from now on call me Ragnvald.
Ragnvald was not old or ancient as i thought. He was young for a dragon.
Ragnvald was young and hungered for knolleg and he,s a bit of an adventures to so he decided to join me out in the world.

I newer had a friend i could trust as him. We both trust and respect the other
and i hope we have many adventures still coming to us.

Sorry for my bad english and grammar, but this is my way of saying i like my superdragon.

G

I love your story of your first encounter with Ragnvald, Nisse.

Thank you so much for sharing!

There is no doubt you two have many great adventures before you.

Good luck & good hunting!

~Vix~

G

What a wonderful story of meeting your new companion. I love reading things like this...I always imagine my pets as being loyal friends. I love your new dragon's name, too! =)