• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a sort bit of information

S

sirTEDLEY

seeing we cant use the word news id like to add this to whats been going on

ive been seeing alot more vets coming back which is great

ive seen alot more homes poping up

its nice to see alot more people getting along in the game

lets keep this going i like to see luna and brit full its awsome

G

Well I DID submit a little ramble about this basic subject for the heck of it, but up to Mana if she posts it.

F

five oclock

aye it is..But Im still a firm believer in Nuking Luna....Bring the people back home!
to brit bank

S

Sky-byte

I'm seeing a little more people hanging around brit bank, maybe it will make a comeback

...although I could be wrong...

I

imported_Cysphruo

i make it a point to travel to brit bank just as much as i travel to luna, theres always atleast a few people there and i would love to see everyone banking there again

G

Ted... um... I don't see it bro. 3 18x18 house plots fell in zento in the last few weeks. Call me pessimistic but that's a bad sign isn't it?

UO is not dying though.

S

sirTEDLEY

yes i understand what your saying but the reason i made this post was because 5 friends have came back in this last week

they say once your born in a place yuo can never leave and if you do leave youll always come back