• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Sonoma Scavenger Hunt

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

A Sonoma Scavenger Hunt

A Sonoma Scavenger Hunt​

EM Xanthus took a poll last month and this hunt won overall. I will say two things about it, I am sorry you could not make it and you missed all the fun. Congrats to Cinderella of PAS for being the first to finish.
View attachment 84468
Spoiler Alert: If you like to do this today, then please visit the reward hall, a rune is locked down at the Luna mint. All of the SHMs are still up and giving clues. To get started you need to greet each one. “Hello”, works wonders. You will need a book to write clues and answer in. An apple. A chessboard. A dice&cup and your wit. My Answers to all the clues will be at the bottom.

Scavenger...
Read more about this article here...