• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A small tweak to damage numbers still needed

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this came up long ago but here it is again.

Can you change the damage numbers that float up from yourself and what you are attacking?

They need to be 2 different colors. Maybe green numbers for damage done to you and red for the dmg that is done to what/whoever you are attacking or being attacked by?

Then it would be easier to see the hit damage when fighting toe to toe.

It wouldn't have to get complex ( like different shades when you are in battle with multiple targets.) Just a simple color fix.

I'd think others would like this too?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So are mine .... but I'm thinking it would surely be nice to see what are MY numbers as opposed to those or my party or those of my pet..... And I'd like to see damage done to my pet treated different too...... as it's all the same color I really can't tell how much damage my pet/summons is doing and how much damage he's taking..... (just a suggestion)

K

Kith Kanan

on that note , is the numbers that show leech hit's bugged ??? on some weapons they show as blue numbers and on some weapons not at all , but I can see my hp go up on a succesfull life leech hit even if it does not show any blue numbers