• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] A small question

E

Edward of LS

Can the Vesp Mus pieces be unravelled? Example: Blackthorns Kryss, Chaos Shield ect.

Y

Yen Sid

Can the Vesp Mus pieces be unravelled? Example: Blackthorns Kryss, Chaos Shield ect.
Pretty sure they can be, not that I ever would lol. I don't think you can imbue any of it (I tried the JHoC, didn't let me imbue it), but its worth the try if you really wanted to unravel things from the community collections.

G

Gowron

You should be able to, but with as timely and costly the investments are to get them, why would you want to?

If you were looking to get rid of it, I would think selling it and buying the relic fragments would work better.

Y

Yen Sid

You should be able to, but with as timely and costly the investments are to get them, why would you want to?

If you were looking to get rid of it, I would think selling it and buying the relic fragments would work better.
In fact, if on Origin, I would trade relic frags for some of the vesper stuff lol, but it looks as though the OP is on Lake Superior.

E

Edward of LS

It was more a wondering than a plan, we were talking about it because a friend wanted to get a Blackthorn Kryss of Demon slaying and kept pulling the arachnid slayer. Must have 4 or 5 and was going to toss them. He ended up trading them for some other things, but was wondering if they would unravel.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be able to test on the test center. If nothing has changed, every char starts with 1 mill points on every collection/donation npc.