• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Slight Delema

G

I camped an IDOC and went wild grabing all I could After getting back to my Keep I reviewed all I had aquired.

upon looking in one chest I tried to grab another chest and it stated you cannot pick that up.

I looked in the chest and it was a skull candle artifact rarity 1. I did not notice it had no weight,

I then realized it was too heavy to pick up so I though ok Ill just take this to the roof and axe the chest.

I loaded it unto my pack horse and off to the roof I went and axed the chest.

my plan was to let it decay obviously it had been too long since Ive encountered a situation of this nature as it does not decay even if not locked down.

As I remember back in the day folks got statues in this manner by placing a chest and things would spawn in them.

so now i have a perma skull candle on my keep roof lucky for me it doesnt look so bad where it landed but....

my question is this, is there any curent methode for removing these things these days?

G

Your best bet is to call a GM and get them to remove it for you. Good luck with that! You might try locking it down and trying an axe on it, although I don't think that will work.