• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] A skullcap recovered from a Shipwreck Double Blessed

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Currently Item is on LS, I will be bringing it to ATL in the coming weeks.
Ive been told the value varies from 75m to 125m

Im Looking to complete my Sewn Set, So I would prefer to trade this item to complete my set
Im hoping to get some sewn pieces from the same name, I need all clothing slots besides robe, So Cloak Sash, Apron Kilt Etc,
Also I need Leather sleeves Sewn

The set I have the hat and shoes i have. the names don't match the rest of the set, So if you had a name matching combo that included that i would be open to that also

OF course I would buy any of the above mentioned if your not interested in trading

Im really only looking to trade this item. please don t icq offering me gold unless its insane amount like 500mill :) Items like this i only trade

skullcap.jpg

My icq is 674786798

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
If anyone else comes up with a sweeter deal and grabs this piece please resell it to me at market value, I only need sandals to complete my set.