• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A shadow looms over Siege Perilous

• Thread starter Artemis Entreri SoU
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Artemis Entreri SoU

Beware of every footstep you take. I am the shadows that surround you at night. The shadows have a name and that name is the Shades of Umbra. I control the shadows. Do not fear the shadows, only embrace them when you lie motionless on the cold ground. For i am the shadow, I am Artemis Entreri.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I like it. I wonder if he is for hire...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* Then I will listen to the whisperings in the dark. No ones reputation grows that I do not hear of.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The real question is can Artemis kill the automaton/cyborg that roams these lands?

E

Elmer Fudd

welcome ill pwn ur face
Its even the way you talk that sounds so ignorant....just grow up and welcome the guy to the shard, we need less of the "ill pwn ur face" garbage...grow up already, thats the exact **** people are sick of, that kind of conversational game play....

S

Sunchicken

"Welcome ill pwn your face"

Translation- Beware My Dread Mare Will Pwn You