• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A Seed Pod

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling 'A Seed Pod' from today's Europa event.
4 seed pods from event total.

Auction ends 19 February at 23:59:59 GMT+3 (20:59:59 GMT, 21:59:59 CET).

Starting bid 100 mil.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes time def. not wasted indeed...these event items sell for crazy gold...Iam devoting all my spare UO playtime to these events now..and nothing else...one day i will get lucky too...bring on the next event!

A

Angel121

Yes time def. not wasted indeed...these event items sell for crazy gold...Iam devoting all my spare UO playtime to these events now..and nothing else...one day i will get lucky too...bring on the next event!
wow... When I first came back I took you as a nice person who seemed to care for the game. Man was I wrong >.<

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... When I first came back I took you as a nice person who seemed to care for the game. Man was I wrong >.<
Yes don't be misled by his little rant in the Event chat yesterday, hes just about the gold as any of us.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes don't be misled by his little rant in the Event chat yesterday, hes just about the gold as any of us.
Just means we have to look forward to his stupid ranting and idioticness at the next EM Event. Fantastic. :mf_prop:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Mapper is listening to my ''rants'' worse than listening to the always ..''selling xxx item'' at the end of the great events too....iam after the items for me ..not to bloody sell [whatever]

and Risso ...lol.. your at your best again..on the attack!!...quite simply ''more gold'' i do not need...any event item i get, i will treasure as a memento in taking part in the event...

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Mapper is listening to my ''rants'' worse than listening to the always ..''selling xxx item'' at the end of the great events too....iam after the items for me ..not to bloody sell [whatever]

and Risso ...lol.. your at your best again..on the attack!!...quite simply ''more gold'' i do not need...any event item i get, i will treasure as a memento in taking part in the event...
I respect you for keeping these items on Europa, I hate to see them vanish to another shard, Gone forever. :(

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
23 hours till end of auction.

Current high bid: 100 mil.

Do not miss the chance!