• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "A Rose" "LILY VON SCHTUPF age of shadows early settler"

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi there,
This is my first time posting on this forum. I have attached a picture of the rose's tag. I received this from an IDOC and when I search it, nothing comes up. I see whispering roses and such. does anyone know when this thing was around, and does it have any value? Not sure if I am going to hang on to it or not. Thanks for any guidance you can give.
rose.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's considered an "AoS" (age of shadows add-on) rose and probably not worth too much. They let each player choose an item and it would have your char's name on it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the whispering roses are usually more desirable, all them value comes down to if someone likes the name or not. this one has a nice ring to it, but not like a famous person or something that many people look out for.

Very cool find :)

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the whispering roses are usually more desirable, all them value comes down to if someone likes the name or not. this one has a nice ring to it, but not like a famous person or something that many people look out for.

Very cool find :)
Thanks,
First idoc that I got a few thing. I got a turquoise ring that's capitalized no stats but cool and a bell. Was a good time.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks,
First idoc that I got a few thing. I got a turquoise ring that's capitalized no stats but cool and a bell. Was a good time.
Welcome to the rares forum! Hope you stick around! Your best grab from that is the bell I think, but you'll get the hang of it! The more stuff you get the more you'll be able to tell what's great and what's ok. Also, don't think because this particular rose isn't worth a whole bunch that the next one wont be. There are lots of folks who will pay good money for items with their names on it, and other desirable names like "Virtues Garden" and others.
Glad you're here!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Nice pull! I saw that rose; missed it when it fell. I'd offer you 1m for it - Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies. :)

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for all the feedback and making me feel welcome in the forum. There will be many more great finds in my future glad to have found an active group of collectors/uo historians