• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A request for those playing on TC1

G

Can someone please let me have a house plot on TC1 against the South wall inside Luna?
Under normal circumstances it wouldn't matter where I placed to test house designs but because of the road and that wall blocking the entrance it'd be easier for me if I had the actual area to work with.
(I'd just mess around with the house itself on prod shard but there are rented out vendors I have to wait to die)
I would be greatly appreciative and you can have all of my other test center supplies on as many characters as I can make.

Thank you!

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

*Shrug*

Sorry, I dont have a house anywhere near a town else I would be all to happy to let you have it.

I hope who ever does have it(them) reads this and chooses to help you.

G

I've never understood why people just grab housing spots willy nilly on Test Center and then leave them there until the shard is wiped...most especially the people who simply drop blank foundations and then leave them. They aren't playing on Test, and gotta wonder, do they think they are going to sell the spot like on a regular shard?? It is like some knee-jerk psychological reaction - look space around a town that would cost millions on our home shard, quick grab it!

I wish TC was wiped on a monthly basis so people could have a decent shot to test in various areas without waiting forever for the next wipe, and 30 days is plenty to play around with a test design.

-Skylark

G

I wish the housing got wiped daily on test shard.
I've been using a house of the same size out and about but really have no idea how it's going to look against that wall or effect the houses around me.
Oh wells. Guess I'll just wait and play test on Catskills instead.