• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A request for the Stratics mods

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually get to these forums thru the Stratics UO site, the drop down menus at the top of the page. Since we have the full forums back, can we get the drop downs linked to the appropriate forums again. I usually hit the UHall forum option and it still drops me to the main forum page. You then have to scroll down and still click on the exact forum you are after.

F

Finch

I usually get to these forums thru the Stratics UO site, the drop down menus at the top of the page. Since we have the full forums back, can we get the drop downs linked to the appropriate forums again. I usually hit the UHall forum option and it still drops me to the main forum page. You then have to scroll down and still click on the exact forum you are after.
I had asked for that probably a month ago. Would be nice if they could make that happen.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith is it possible to get a new drop down category for trade forums?

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've been added to the Gen forums. I'll see about adding a fifth box...but no promises. ;)