• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question for the mods

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

I know its against the rules to post about a moved thread, so I'm not even going to mention the post in question.

However, I want to earnestly ask this...

WHY is it, that anytime we have a legitimate gripe, it gets moved to SnR faster than John Goodman rushing to the Thanksgiving Dinner Table?

I practically LIVED in SnR for 2 years (as Alex De Large), mostly because anything goes there.

However, I stopped hanging out there and came to the UHall because I wanted to have my words heard by the developers, the people who made this game. There had been a few cases where a ruckus posted here HAS made them change their mind -- not often, I grant, but it proves at least they aren't totally deaf to our grumblings.

But they ARE deaf to grumblings in SnR. Because EA never goes there, as the forums openly admit. When you post in there, you are screaming into a void. It is an utterly useless gesture. It is a waste of your time. Because the people who NEED to see it will never see it.

It seems anytime something REMOTELY unpleasant is posted, it gets moved there. Reminds me of the Iraqi Defense Minister -- ignoring the problem will make it go away, right?

Ok who's in before the lock?
First six get a chimichanga.

C

Connor_Graham

*grabs the first chimichanga*

What?

I haven't had breakfast yet....

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not because one complains, it is how they complain. Usually in a Spieling, Ranting, Condescending, Sarcastic, or Rude way.

There are ways to express one's opinions without posting in such ways. Be civil, constructive (meaning not only voicing your civilly typed complaint but also adding details as to why you feel that way, what specific of the game are the cause, and how to improve upon it), be to the point, and leave out the negative attitude and all should be fine.

I seriously doubt that SnR is barred reading material for EA/Mythic Staff... heck, I do even recall a Dev or two posting there in the past. It is most likely that they do "read" but skim through the "uncivil" posts and dare not post lest they be linched.

I mean would you really want to post in a thread where you are mocked, attacked, criticized, or have some other sort of unpleasant attitude shoved in your face?