• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Prepatched/Rare? (Or Bugged?) White Cu Sidhe??

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted on the tamers board; but it is so dead over there; I figured the rares people can fix me up. So lets try again..

I recently acquired an older account and on it was a white cu. I said "Oh sweet!" and lored it to see if it was trained. Low and behold it was a little strange..

In the picture above; it shows the max HP & Dex/Stam for a regular cu sidhe. (Taken from the power calculator of pets website) and the stats of my Cu Sidhe. The hps are 30hps above the max, and its stamina is a whooping 152 (27 above the max).

I was wondering how useful/rare/unique a cu like this is? Would it be considered rare? Or useful in pvp? Its resists arent super great, thats why I didnt bother posting them (or mention pvm lol) but figured this was the place to ask.

Thanks in advanced =]

Edit: Heres pic of it blessed.

Edit 2: Pic of resist/skills

R

RichDC

I have never seen a cu with more than 125 dex although i could be wrong, 170 may be max pre tame but its halved when tamed (puting at 85...therefore 125max)

Also if you look his CU has 630 hp in the first pic then when blessed 696, thats almost 100 hp above cap.

Edit:

all those stats on stratics get halved giving max stats of

600hp
85 stam (therefore 125cap)
142mana(not important though)

612str
85dex

C

Chaosy

There is speculation that an exploit exists in being able to obtain cu sidhes with above max stats and skills.

Please note that I'm NOT saying there is one as I have not confirmed it myself, but I have heard of one.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is speculation that an exploit exists in being able to obtain cu sidhes with above max stats and skills.

Please note that I'm NOT saying there is one as I have not confirmed it myself, but I have heard of one.
Ohhh thats not good. You think thats what happened? I just know the account was turn off for a while (1 1/2 to maybe 2 years?) and this dog was on there. I just saw the stats and was like "HMM Weird" and looked up the maxes and was really surprised.

Anyone else know anything?

EDIT: I edited the main pic so you can see the skills/resist of the CU also.

C

Chaosy

Ohhh thats not good. You think thats what happened? I just know the account was turn off for a while (1 1/2 to maybe 2 years?) and this dog was on there. I just saw the stats and was like "HMM Weird" and looked up the maxes and was really surprised.

Anyone else know anything?

EDIT: I edited the main pic so you can see the skills/resist of the CU also.
The exploit I have heard affects skills as well, so I'm not really sure why your dog has more hp and stats than others. Have you posted in the taming forum? They might be able to provide you with a better explanation.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The exploit I have heard affects skills as well, so I'm not really sure why your dog has more hp and stats than others. Have you posted in the taming forum? They might be able to provide you with a better explanation.
Ya; I have tried. Its super dead over there. :sleep2:

People keep saying its blessed too even after both pics are shown. One other person said he has one like it; so I asked him to post pics and stuff about it and how he got it but he hasnt replied.