• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A prayer for Ariel Joy

• Thread starter Skullcollector
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Skullcollector

For all who know and love Ariel Joy of PAS (my mom) please pray for her. Ariel Joy had a major heart attack this last Saturday and is in critical condition. She loves UO and we want her to be able to return to all of us. We are heart broke for her and ask all who care about her to pray for her recovery.

Thank you friends of UO…

Skully

T

Threnody

She is most definitely in my thoughts and prayers, such a wonderful woman

J

JocelynofSonoma

*Sends good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery* Sorry to hear and hope your Mom will is improving and will see steady and strong progress as the days go on.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry to hear that buddy... I hope she has a speedy recovery bud... If u need anything u know how to get a hold of me...

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about that Skull.. She'll be in our thoughts and prayers...

R

Ruffles

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your mom and your family.

From Oz,

Ruffles

M

Mistress Melody

My thoughts are with your Mom and your whole family.

PeekaBoo

S

Sickshine

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in your time of need. Your mom is a very sweet and generous person and all of PAS is wishing her a complete and speedy recovery.

S

Skullcollector

First off, THANK YOU ALL for your prayers.

Today Ariel was moved from the Hospitals ICU to the Hospitals Vascular Centers ICU. Within the next few day’s surgeons will see what they can do to fix the heart. Ariel is still very sick but the past few days we have seen a little improvement each day.

With each improvement gives us a little more hope…

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My prayers are with you and your family, for Ariel Joy to recover and all of you to endure this difficult time. I'm sending healing thoughts and my love to all of you. She is one of the best ladies I know.

S

Skullcollector

Update on Ariel Joy:

My mom is in stable condition and is still in the vascular centers ICU. Although Ariel requires several machines to keep her with us, she is improving a little each day. Since the doctors are seeing improvements each day they want to give her as much time to heal as possible. They will be re-evaluating her again on Monday of next week to see if Ariel can make it thru an operation.

We ask all to keep thoughts and prayers coming for Ariel. Our family is strong and even thru these taxing times we are united on our only goal…bring my mom home to ALL of us!

Thank you ALL again and I KNOW Ariel would be so happy to see the support and love that everyone from UO has given her. Thank you again to our UO family for your support…God Bless you ALL!

F

Freya/Passion

Ariel is a sweet and warming soul in Sonoma's Community. Miriam and I pray for her safe and quick recovery. Also if there is anything we can do Skull, Please let us know.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for keeping everyone updated on the situation and lets all hope for a full and speedy recovery.

L

Lord Drakelord

Thank you for the update, our prayers are with you all.

S

Skullcollector

Ariel Joys condition has worsened over the weekend. She will be undergoing major open heart surgery tomorrow am. I am sad to say she has a 75% mortality rate and we are begging for all to pray for her tomorrow. We will update as we get info.

Again I want to thank all for your prayers and we need those prayers more than ever now…

B

Budweiser KDL

Ariel Joys condition has worsened over the weekend. She will be undergoing major open heart surgery tomorrow am. I am sad to say she has a 75% mortality rate and we are begging for all to pray for her tomorrow. We will update as we get info.

Again I want to thank all for your prayers and we need those prayers more than ever now…
She and your family are im my prayers. In these hard times people often don't know what to say. Your being thought of, and I'm sorry for what your going through.

Bud

B

bosskram

I pray that God's healing hands will reach your mom and suprise the doctors at this moment. I also pray that he will reach down and touch your family with peace and grace. Keep us updated.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Again I want to thank all for your prayers and we need those prayers more than ever now…[/QUOTES]

Your mother and your family are in my prayers.....

R

Ruffles

Skully,

My heart and prayers go to your mom, you and your family for a sucessful surgery and recovery. Please keep us posted as you can.

God bless you,
Ruffles

S

Skullcollector

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!

Ariel Joy made it thru surgery yesterday without problems. She had a double bypass and heart valve replacement done. This am Tarie (my dad) went to see her and Ariel is responsive and wiggling her toes when asked by doctors. We couldn’t be happier right now and things are looking good so far.

She still has a lot needed to improve before she can come home but Ariel is headed in the right direction. Please keep prayers coming for we wont be fully happy till she is home again with all of us.

(There is more detailed info on the PAS website)

S

Sickshine

So very glad to hear she has made it past this hurdle. We will continue to pray for your mom and your family.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ariel Joy made it thru surgery yesterday without problems. She had a double bypass and heart valve replacement done. This am Tarie (my dad) went to see her and Ariel is responsive and wiggling her toes when asked by doctors. We couldn’t be happier right now and things are looking good so far.

She still has a lot needed to improve before she can come home but Ariel is headed in the right direction. Please keep prayers coming for we wont be fully happy till she is home again with all of us.

Very good to hear man! Wishing her a speedy, but safe, recovery! Your family and you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wonderful news! Glad to hear she is pulling through. Prayers are still with your family and your mom.

S

Skullcollector

Update on Ariel Joy:

Ariel is improving a little each day. Today she was taken off the heart balloon (the machine that was keeping the heart pumping). Ariel’s blood pressure is maintaining good numbers so far. We are hoping over the next few days she comes off the ventilator and she is able to speak to us again. She still has a long ways to go but everything so far is saying she will come home in a couple of months.

Thank you all for your prayers and god bless you all! Ariel will LOVE reading all the kind words everyone has posted. Im betting a few tears (good ones) will come when she reads these threads. Thank you all again!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update on Ariel Joy:

Ariel is improving a little each day. Today she was taken off the heart balloon (the machine that was keeping the heart pumping). Ariel’s blood pressure is maintaining good numbers so far. We are hoping over the next few days she comes off the ventilator and she is able to speak to us again. She still has a long ways to go but everything so far is saying she will come home in a couple of months.

Thank you all for your prayers and god bless you all! Ariel will LOVE reading all the kind words everyone has posted. Im betting a few tears (good ones) will come when she reads these threads. Thank you all again!!
Good news man....We will all keep on praying....

L

Lord Drakelord

glad to hear she is doing better, our prayers are with you all.

T

ThraximusZog

Tell your mom that Thrax says to lay off the weed! bad for the heart! Drink Milk instead!

S

Skullcollector

Ariel Joy Update:

Ariel is off the ventilator and is talking to us when she can. She gets tired easy so we try not to over excite her. Ariel’s vitals are very good and is improving faster than the doctors anticipated. Again she has a long ways to go but she is doing much better. Thank you all again, it means a lot to my family.

…and Thrax…you’re a funny guy…(grinds teeth while smiling)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the update, and it sounds like things are improving. We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers and hopefully she will be able to go home soon.

R

Ruffles

I am so very happy to hear your mom is doing better. I wish your and your family the best.

M

Mistress Melody

Glad to hear your mom is doing much better. When she is ready encourage her to take things slow even if she feels good. I can feel for her having gone through open heart surgery my self.

- PeekaBoo

S

Skullcollector

Update on Ariel Joy:

Ariel is doing great!! She is eating solid foods and drinking on her own. She is making a lot of improvement every day. Ariel had a battery of tests done including an MRI on her brain and spin and the results were all negative for damage. She still has a few things that are concerning like her kidneys being in failure but the doctors say they could kick in at anytime. Ariel could be out of ICU and put into a recovery room as early as this weekend to early next week.

I believe the combination of GREAT doctors, surgeons, nurses and all the prayers Ariel has gotten has saved her life and we thank each and every one of you for this gift to our family!

S

Sickshine

Thanks for the update skull. The recovery she is making is awesome! Sounds like a long road is still ahead so Ill continue to pray for her and all of your family.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear everything is continuing to get better! Will keep praying.

L

Lord Drakelord

Update on Ariel Joy:

Ariel is doing great!! She is eating solid foods and drinking on her own. She is making a lot of improvement every day. Ariel had a battery of tests done including an MRI on her brain and spin and the results were all negative for damage. She still has a few things that are concerning like her kidneys being in failure but the doctors say they could kick in at anytime. Ariel could be out of ICU and put into a recovery room as early as this weekend to early next week.

I believe the combination of GREAT doctors, surgeons, nurses and all the prayers Ariel has gotten has saved her life and we thank each and every one of you for this gift to our family!
Thank you for the update on your mother!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs* Skull, I'm happy for you and Ariel.
(just read this thread)

S

Skullcollector

Update on Ariel Joy:

Ariel is doing well and still in the ICU. She is still improving everyday but she isn’t eating enough to satisfy the doctors…its hospital food. (Can’t blame her) We are hoping in the next few days we can bring food from home so she can build her strength a little faster. Ariel’s kidneys are still in failure but it seems that is the biggest obstacle we are facing at this time. Her heart is getting stronger and Ariel’s lungs have improved greatly.

Over all she is doing great, she smiles every time we come to visit and she is talking and holding conversations with us. Thank you all again and we will give another update in a couple of days as she improves.

T

Threnody

Cannot blame her about the hospital food! That is wonderful news to hear, glad she is steadily recovering and gaining strength.