• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A prayer for Ariel Joy

• Thread starter Skullcollector
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
L

Lord Drakelord

I so agree about the food! Glad to see she is doing good.

S

Skullcollector

I am sad to say that Ariel Joy had a major setback last night. The doctors found that she had internal bleeding and took her into emergency surgery overnight. They did find the bleeding and was able to stop it but Ariel lost a lot of blood and is back in critical condition. The hospital has a team of doctors and nurses working on her trying everything to get her stabilized again.

I know I have been asking a lot for prayers and I am asking again, please send prayers for Ariel. She has come to far for us to lose her now…

B

bosskram

I'm sorry to hear that she has set back. I will pray. Don't lose faith that God can heal her...:heart:

T

Trinsauce

Sorry to hear this Skull... I hope she recovers from this...

R

Ruffles

Hi Skully,

Just wanted you to know that our prayers are with your mom, your family and you. Not only in Oz, and the states, but now Ireland as well. We have bunches of prayer warriors that will continue to lift up your mom in prayer for a full recovery.

God Bless,
Ruffles

S

Skullcollector

Ariel Joy passed away today at the age of 67. She was a great woman and even better mother. Our family is devastated and broken hearted. We want to thank everyone for your prayers and kind words over this last month +. I don’t know really what else to say for I just lost one of my best friends. My dad is heart broke and now my concerns turn to him and his health. I have to do everything I can to make sure I don’t lose both my parents from this.

Once again thank you all for your support!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry to hear that Skull, makes everyone realize what is important in life and that this is just a game.

B

Busters

i am very sorry for your loss. I wish the best for you and your family at this sad time.

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. You have mine and the rest of MoFo's condolences... You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers..

- Ansatsu
GM of MoFo

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry to hear that skull. My condolences to you and your family. You will all be in my prayers.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry to hear that. But you know what she's living in the better world up there now. And hopefully your dad is fine.

R

Ruffles

Skully,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mum and best friend. My heartfelt condolences go to you and your family members.

Love,
Rose

B

bosskram

I'm so sorry. She was a very nice person and will be missed. I will continiue to pray for your family and your Dad. Again I'm very sorry.

J

JocelynofSonoma

Ariel Joy passed away today at the age of 67. She was a great woman and even better mother. Our family is devastated and broken hearted. We want to thank everyone for your prayers and kind words over this last month +. I don’t know really what else to say for I just lost one of my best friends. My dad is heart broke and now my concerns turn to him and his health. I have to do everything I can to make sure I don’t lose both my parents from this.

Once again thank you all for your support!
I am so very sorry for your and your family's loss.......

May strength and courage be with you during this tragic time of grief.

S

Sickshine

I wish there was something I could say that would ease the suffering of you and your family at this time. I am very sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

T

Tiri

All of Sonoma grieves with you this day. My heartfelt condolences. You remain in my prayer. May angels stand by you and console you.

T

Threnody

Oh goodness, what a horrible loss for everyone, she was such a wonderful and caring woman. My condolences to her family both blood related and otherwise. I am going to sincerely miss her dearly, she was an inspiration to be around. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help the family.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a great outpouring of the positive influences she had.

While sadness is around, it only seems to exist because she is no longer here to be shared. In the greater scope of things, that is an outstanding testimonial about what kind of person she was.

Nice work Ariel, enjoy the next path... looks like you did pretty damned well on your last one :thumbup:

L

Lord Drakelord

Our hearts are broken today as we lost a dear friend, but we know that she is watching over us all, her new role as a guardian angel. God Bless her and Lord we ask that you watch over her family and bless them also, amen.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shedding real tears for you after reading here. Such great hopes dashed too early for you all. My thoughts are with you all as you support each other. What a great community Sonoma continues to be.

D

Deb4PSU

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. When I first came to this shard, your Mom was one of the people that welcomed me. She was always an angel in game, I'm sure she was an extraordinary person in rl. Now another angel will watch over us.

The members of D@D (many former PAS) are sorry for your loss. I wish there was something we could do to ease your pain. Just know your mother and her wonderful kindness will be remembered.

Freya

M

Mistress Melody

I am so sorry Skullcollector. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

P

Prince Caspian

Ariel was such a driving force that made PAS wonderful. She will be missed. I will add her to my memorial in my tower.

T

ThraximusZog

Damn, I thought she was doing better. Well its all been said so nothing I can say will help much but I do want you to know Skull, me and here where some what friends. Clearly she had the respect of not only myself but the entire community. We have lost 2 many people this year alone on Sonoma.. I know these words won't mean much but I am sorry for the loss, she was a fun person.

Hope the passing is not lingering in your family and I wish you all the best of luck. I will say a prayer for her.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about your loss Skull.

You and your family have my best wishes and I wish you well in the days and trials you and your family has to come.

S

Skullcollector

We wanted to thank everyone again for all of the support we have received. This support really does help heal. Sometimes the most valuable thing’s you can give to someone in need are as simple as a voice and a prayer…believe me.

Thank you all again,

Skully

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sorry for your loss...

(when you are ready, please PM me to copy this thread to our Memorial Forum, or you can start a new memorial there if you wish)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except for my 2 posts (this one and above) the whole thread was copied to the Memorial forum. As the Memorial mod Caesar would say - peace be with you.