• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Plea...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hello Originals!

Today is my birthday....I have been so busy these past few months and got a super late start on the Wildfire event that I haven't gotten that many drops.

Today was the first day in over a week that I was able to get in game :(

If anyone happens to have extra wildfire drops, I will buy them from you, or trade. This was the first event that I actually wanted several of the rewards, of course...and was unable to get the drops to get them *cries*

Anyway, if anyone is able or willing to help me I would be forever grateful!

Drop me a message here, I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow but will be on tomorrow evening.

Thanks!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Happy Birthday.
i have the first 4 pages of Lore in a Book
you can have it, if you still need those pages.

I was wanting to try to get the other drops
but it looks like I might not have time to get back to it

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a couple hundred drops i'm hoarding to make suits and trade around. hit me up later today and we can figure it out. i'll be out mowing and doing other maintenance to our towers today but should be at the computer around lunch time (noon eastern time)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks Cinderella! I haven't gotten ANYTHING yet, I was just trying to get as many drops as possible before I chose anything. I did buy 25 drops and got a full platemail suit so at least I have a full suit to put on a mannequin.

I have 84 drops....to turn in! And of course this time around they have a TON of deco for rewards. I don't care about the gear, I live for deco lol.

Vic, I won't be home until later this evening...going out with my parents for my birthday today since my kids are gone for the weekend yay! lol

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Cinderella! I haven't gotten ANYTHING yet, I was just trying to get as many drops as possible before I chose anything. I did buy 25 drops and got a full platemail suit so at least I have a full suit to put on a mannequin.

I have 84 drops....to turn in! And of course this time around they have a TON of deco for rewards. I don't care about the gear, I live for deco lol.

Vic, I won't be home until later this evening...going out with my parents for my birthday today since my kids are gone for the weekend yay! lol
Happy Birthday! just reach out when you can, I will try to meet up with you when we both have the time time.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks Vic! The big 50 lol.

I am home now and getting in game to see if I can convince the Fire Gods to give me more drops!

I don't know what to offer for trade. I have gold...I can get turn-in dyes, I have some sovereign so maybe I can get something from the store. The only thing I use it for is undertaker staffs lol.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Vic! The big 50 lol.

I am home now and getting in game to see if I can convince the Fire Gods to give me more drops!

I don't know what to offer for trade. I have gold...I can get turn-in dyes, I have some sovereign so maybe I can get something from the store. The only thing I use it for is undertaker staffs lol.
I am currently rattling the cages in Fire. holler out when you get on.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday Larisa! Before turning in any drops, make sure none are misspelled (the first 3-4 days the drops were labelled Wildifre vice Wildfire). There may be oddity collectors on shard that will trade you multiple misc drops per misspelled ones. I happen to have a Wildifre Bone chest and Wildifre Plate legs to trade for 9 misc drops each (the various reward pages placed in books are the only WF rewards that can be transferred off-shard). Any drops I have left over at end-of-month I'll give to you.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am just now getting on for a few....busy mornings always. You get on pretty early Vic! I am hoping I can do that for the next week.

Thanks Hippo! I did see that misspelling at the beginning but unfortunately I wasn't able to get down to Fire until 3 weeks after the event started. :(

I managed to get 9 more drops yesterday....pathetic I know! Hoping to get a few more today....only have a few hours to play now, then off to pick up my kids from their fathers, but I will be able to get on later this evening.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Actually....I do have a few misspelled ones....unfortunately they complete my plate set :/

So I would trade for another pair of plate arms so I can at least have a full suit for my mannequin. I only have bone gloves x2, chest and arms.

1629654994148.png

1629654760899.png

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Poop, i was putting together a care package for @Larisa and the shard crashed. I thinK the RNG reeeeally hates one of us . . .

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh no! LOL I was just about to get on again.....

I am up to 90 drops! *frowns*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Tomorrow is my Friday and Garr Grimbeard can be at your service
Hey Anon!

You know I was JUST logging off when I saw you ask if anyone had an extra lore book...my daughter wiped out on her bike and needed medical attention :/ lol so I couldn't log back in.

If you still needed one..or 5 :/ I have them. I didn't do the Abomination spawn but that one time so no pages from that and haven't gotten any from this event so I have lots of empties!

I will be getting on shortly, gotta go feed my squirrels!

Mythius

Adventurer
Governor
I have a full bone set of Wildfire I am looking to sell or trade. If any interest by any collectors.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Larisa I have a package for you, but your mailbox is set to where anyone can open it and take what is there. Dang Squirrels!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh you have no idea! Tricky little things like to steal everything!

I re-set the access....gonna have to keep an eye on that rodent!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh you have no idea! Tricky little things like to steal everything!

I re-set the access....gonna have to keep an eye on that rodent!
I popped a goody bag in there. may want to get it before that dastardly Squirrel changes his mind again.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL thanks! I spent almost 2 hours down there today, got one drop and died a few times to a stupid paragon fire steed :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL thanks! I spent almost 2 hours down there today, got one drop and died a few times to a stupid paragon fire steed :(
You’re welcome and Yep the paragons were plentiful today, especially the Succubi and man were they salty

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Salty is right!

I was down there for about an hour and a half earlier...had to avoid a para Steed and Succubus....got 3 more drops!

:/ I hate feeling so rushed...thank you to all who are helping me. I have gotten the Key Ring, which I really wanted, I love containers that don't look like containers...and I got the luck skull. I still would love a few more things so I'm heading back down.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have chosen all the rewards I desire, and am now just trying to get a pair of Plate legs. I dropped some pieces in your mailbox and will drop any I receive between now and event end.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you! I got them.....been runnin around all day....had to bring my car into the shop :/ JUST sat down and I'm hoping to get some more myself. I do have a full plate set so if you don't get the legs I'll give you mine, I do have a full female leather minus a cap if you happen to have one of those?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you! I got them.....been runnin around all day....had to bring my car into the shop :/ JUST sat down and I'm hoping to get some more myself. I do have a full plate set so if you don't get the legs I'll give you mine, I do have a full female leather minus a cap if you happen to have one of those?
i haven't gotten a leather cap in all of these either, going to use a wizards hat, or just turn it in lol. i really just want the bone/Plate. but i am currently trying at the last minute so if i get a leather cap i'll drop it in the squirrel.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are the spare pieces I ended up with, also the "of the Three" spares. if anyone wants any of it just let me know.

pieces.JPG

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
i put that book in your mailbox.
I hope you were able to get the other pages for it
Yes thank you for that! I did get the remaining pages. I didn't get the rock, towel or idol but I did get the Key Ring, Luck Skull, Soul Dust and Branch so thank you to everyone who helped me get at least some of the things I wanted! Best Birthday Ever :)

If ya'll need anything and I happen to have it just let me know.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes thank you for that! I did get the remaining pages. I didn't get the rock, towel or idol but I did get the Key Ring, Luck Skull, Soul Dust and Branch so thank you to everyone who helped me get at least some of the things I wanted! Best Birthday Ever :)

If ya'll need anything and I happen to have it just let me know.
Something fell in the Squirrel.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bummer about "world-wide" PUB 11 release on 9/22. That means we won't get a chance to test it out on Origin and help out the locals for the usual 3-5 days.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't think the Treasures Of is going live until the 1st. That's what EM Rainstormer said and that's what it says in the publish notes. So this early release seems to be only for the anny tokens and pet changes.

Not sure why they push a publish that we can't even test :/

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I don't think the Treasures Of is going live until the 1st. That's what EM Rainstormer said and that's what it says in the publish notes. So this early release seems to be only for the anny tokens and pet changes.

Not sure why they push a publish that we can't even test :/
don't forget the new huntmasters bushels
I didn't have any points on Origin or I would have gotten them already

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think Garr would love to have these items!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Will do! I only had 2 points from whenever I did it last but I will get more :)