• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A plate of food

P

PoCove

I am not able to put a screeny on here as i dont know how ..

I would appreciate a price and some info on this item ..

This looks like a plate with a bit of cheese on it

Thanks PoCove

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant tell you too much on the price range , just some info i have collected.

Seen those on vendor for 15 mill (Atlantic) with another plate for 10 mill

been told they are server birth rares and a friend of mine and I ended up buying them.I am wondering thou if they may be obtainable again or something because....

the thing about that is that within the same day the vendor was restocked with more plates and has been stocked with plates for allmost a month now.

P

PoCove

Thank you .. I was just wondering about it .. I bought one for 15 mil did think it was a little high .. But still thought it was a rare ...

Cheers ... PoCove

A

Abyss

Look like that does it?
If so it is a server birth but it appears to maybe have been duped in the past and unreleased till now or a new dupe. I'm going with the duped in the past and held on to.

Looks like a source I have is valuing it at 8,000,000 to 10,000,000 but that may be an old price.

P

PoCove

Yes that is it .. Thank you .. I had no Idea it was a duped item .. I saw also a item called " Dirty Plate " It looks the same except eaten food on the plate ..

I may buy it to have the two items .. Any idea on this ones price?

Thank You ... Cheers ... PoCove

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not all were server birth rares ~~ I got mine at an event on Legends during the EM days ~~ it was a festival in Nujel'm for which the EM provided snacks ~~ people were (yikes!) eating them and I just barely managed to snag just that one plate of food before I realized what was happening

A

Abyss

I'd say about the same price. But others will probably have a better notion as I am unable to locate any prices I have had on them.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Atlantic vendor with this plate also has a "short stool", the thing is i've aready seen a few short stools around Pacific where months ago I never seen anyone with one. so i'll put my money that these plates and stools have been duped.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most likely duped, the short stolls were very very rare so id lean that way, but the plates of food were about 8 per shard as a server birth so there was quite a few a long time ago...

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember correctly the short stool was a unique item looted from under inu's bum on pacific during an event and it seemed only that stool on that shard got taken (every other shards was locked down) and manti brought it not long after for 100mill.

G

Godiva_DF

The stool from Inu is called bamboo stool. The short stool is either an intermediate quest item (not sure right now from what quest) or the bamboo stool lost its original tag when multiplied.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, isn't there a short stool in that quest that involves going to several different towns to pair up items with people (the Friendship Mug is in that chain) and they were all not tagged no-drop in the beginning, right? very hard to say how many there might be

N

Nh'bdy

RGB quest madame. Better know as the cloak of humility, formerly in Humanis parliament, New Magencia, currently at the Trinsic docks.