• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a pink lemon

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen one for a few years but I found one at an idoc of a very old house. anyone have an idea of its value?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm i would guess maybe 500k just like the other colored rare foods. but eh who knows maybe u could get more from someone who just HAS TO HAVE PINK LEMONADE! Yum!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen a pink lemon before ever. I've seen plenty of rare foods in my time but this one shocked ever me.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
true, i havent as i recall seen any pink lemons. But have seen many other rare colored foods which all at average are about 500k each. So maybe it is worth more who knows :confused:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh there are rare foods worth many millions. Those are the real rare ones.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im talking mainly fruits like ur white apples etc etc Should not pay over 500k for them. I know that there are rarer foods like brown bananas and such worth more.

J

Jasonleebeck

I saw a vendor on GL's a few months ago with at least 50 of them thrown about the main level of the pack. Each one was priced at 50 gp or so and had a description something along the lines of : " not rare, can be made/bought, whatever..."

I'll stick to what I saw there and say they're worthless.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bought one 5 years ago...airrang or some shard...event item, many of em thou. think I paid 3 mil.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a vendor on GL's a few months ago with at least 50 of them thrown about the main level of the pack. Each one was priced at 50 gp or so and had a description something along the lines of : " not rare, can be made/bought, whatever..."

I'll stick to what I saw there and say they're worthless.
As someone who plays on GL sometimes I can say I have never encountered any vendor like this. Making unsubstantiated claims such as this to act as a bargaining chip is hardly ethical.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe dupes of pink easter eggs or something?
This would make no sense as if there were such things we'd see them in every color. Pink lemons have by another account existed for over several years, far longer than eggs.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said before...asian shard, just not sure if it was a shard specific thing like blue bread or purple lamb legs, or if it was an actual event item like the white pears and apples. I thinking it was an event. Prob still in the range of 2-5 mil.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After an extensive tour of the korean and japanese shards I have learned the following.

It was an EM event item. One of like 10-20ish released on Arirang. One of the EMs gave them out to the top something or anothers and then something else to everyone else that participated.

I only got 2-3 quotes but the average was 10mill and the highest quote was 13mill.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost feel bad that I had my friend sit here and translate something for a game he hasnt played in 8 years.

N

NewThunder

After an extensive tour of the korean and japanese shards I have learned the following.

It was an EM event item. One of like 10-20ish released on Arirang. One of the EMs gave them out to the top something or anothers and then something else to everyone else that participated.

I only got 2-3 quotes but the average was 10mill and the highest quote was 13mill.
Could you please site your source, would not want any unsubstantiated claims out there.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my source was standing at the bank speaking korean asking for an answer for a bunch of time. thought I made that clear.