• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Picture of something most folks probably will never see.

T

The Fallout

That's awesome, I thought they were gonna say those were from jets or something.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sheesh* You could have used this one....

microwave auditory effect

Which if I played around in google long enough, I could find a U.S. Air Force Patent for a .... Passive Weapons System that induces "Voices in peoples heads".

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate those voices... they usually leave when you manifest some anger and tell them to get lost however, the whole universe is vibration, never forget that !

S

Saris

OH god hope one of my Friend don't see this, she would go on her 1 hours soapbox tirades about chem-trails.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny fact about those...

There was one intensive day where military planes at least 20 thousand feet up made a checkerboard pattern over the whole city (like 100 km radius) it was huge and very visible, many people were talking about it...

I asked a friend of mine who works in a healthfood store and he said lets call health canada, they'll tell us whats going on.

They said it was probably an insecticide used to combat ticks in the city, that they were spraying the whole region for the tourist intensive season.

Then he asked what was the insecticide, and if it had been tested for toxicity ; they said :

Oh of course sir its a military based operation, so I'm certain they have made all the necessary procedures to insure safety. But you will have to call them to have anymore information, and I doubt they will be willing to talk without an official inquiry.

We both went like... what the ?! They usually say it dosen't exist and we're hallucinating, that they are just condensation clouds. (even if I never seen a condensation cloud last more than 5-10 mins.

Anyways... the military would not comment about it... they said it was condensation trails from flying exercises. When asked about the checkerboard pattern, they hung up.