• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A peice of Blackrock.

K

Kyle

I have ALOT of these from Mag Rift Guardians. . . Were they forgotten about?
Some trade in to be perhaps????

*this was my last post topic on old stratics boards, I wonder if it was just 1 to many BR posts that killed it lol* :thumbup:

E

Ericge99

Im like you, I have a lot of pieces as well. I also have the mined ore black rock in stones [ weight ]. Im more curious to know if there looking to do a hand in again and also ... if you can use the mined ore to be smelted , so that you can craft weapons and armour as in the original Ultima series.
So Come - on Dev's, let us make some URBER armour pieces with our much held Black rock, and allow, everyone thats still hording the smaller and rift pieces to hand in - trade again. Otherwise why still allow black rock to be mined?

H

HeathBar

I have a ton of this stuff as well. Is there any use for it at the moment besides casting Armageddon to get blackrock infected?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could be used against the Shadowlords' ethereal copies in the Void. You can still cast armageddon. There will probably be more uses for them in the future, I'm sure.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you can still dig Blackrock up while mining, I would suspect they have a future use. I hope so anyway.

Ori

K

Kyle

yeah yo can mine up the larger ones, but the smaller rift ones. . . i hope something is done soon. I just dont like having to hold onto something for over a year still hoping they will "use" my laboriosly gathered loot.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah yo can mine up the larger ones, but the smaller rift ones. . . i hope something is done soon. I just dont like having to hold onto something for over a year still hoping they will "use" my laboriosly gathered loot.
It's the tiny pieces you mine up. Trust me, they hide really well then you infect creatures and have no idea why. The larger one were only minable for a short period of time in a small handful of places.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a turn in for black rock pieces small and large before they blew up Haven. The only real use now is for casting the Armageddon spell against the shadowlords; who knows what will come down the road.

K

Kyle

Well I have both sizes lol thought the smaller ones were unique to the mag invasion. . . see how mutch i like minning.

Anyone selling these? PC on both small and large?

L

Leana Sidhe

If you have a GM miner, is there some place special to mine for black rock? Do you have to have your equipment set for ore and rock?
Sorry if this as already been answered, I just can't remember....
Thanks.....

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been mining them up in Tram and in Fel during the normal ore mining process. There isn't anything special you need to do. If I mine for two or three hours I might only get one peice, and there have been days where I haven't gotten any.