• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A note to Governor Aedon

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
A note written in large block gargish – English script sits on Governor Aedon’s desk.

To Gov’rn’r Aedon of Yew

‘Tis goodly known that the Jail perhaps needs a new guard or two. I am Poe of Yew, gargoyle guardian to Avalon, Makaidos and at times the one from the far beyond. My offering is to you for a placement in the jail guardian’s detachment. Allow my service to your city.

*signed in a large block script with a simple “P”*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading the note Aedon smiled a bit remembering the arrival of the Gargoyle Poe in Yew. A bit taller than Avalon, Poe was a rather gangling, uncertain mass of contradictions. As many who have in the past left their mountain homes, and ventured into the towns and forests in search of a better life, Poe had been unsure in what course her life would take.
As Aedon watched the gargoyle train hard, both on her own, and under the watchful gaze of Avalon, He was certain that she would find her path in the world of people she had chosen to walk among.
Taking up a paper and pen, Aedon wrote a quick note, and calling John, sent the note on to Avalon to be delivered to Poe.

Poe,
I am pleased to note your interest in taking the position of guard at the Yew prison. Seeing the qualities you have displayed along with your nature and character, I am certain that you would fill the position with justice tempered by compassion. Please drop by my office in Aegis to discuss this position further.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew

Last edited: