• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A New UO?

K

kelmvor

does this mean all of the genesis plots are about to explode?

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

Nice pink background there Herc....quite manly

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I was thinking the same thing.

I

imported_FDAU

What would really be cool is if say during the middle of a fight certain members of the great lakes community would become immobile and burst into flames never to be seen again (along with any other characters on that account) that would tell me they were truly working on the hacking/scripting plague. Hell id even bring the marshmallows

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree speeders are a huge issue in pvp. GL has not been infected as bad as other shards. Take a trip to Atlantic and see how bad it is. They have players there that make some of our well known speedfreaks look slow.

G

I made the trip to Atlantic a couple weeks ago to buy and sell some items. I saw all the speeders there. I'll agree it's worse there, but it's terrible everywhere and something seriously needs to be done about this.