• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new Ultima game!? Silly EA.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Yeah, Gamestop is carrying the story too, but it's in the beta stage.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh I know its in Beta. I just find it funny, that EA takes an Evony browser type game, slaps ULTIMA on it and says here, its a new Ultima.

Another reason I hate EA. They buy all the good IP and Studios, or buy exclusive rights for years, and make crap games with em.

Look at Madden, no competition and that game has just become teh same crap year after year. You shouldnt be allowed to nab exclusive rights to something like the NFL.

end small rant.

L

Lord Deception

"Lord of Ultima is an online strategy game where you build your own unique city and play with thousands of other players. Join now and rule a mighty empire which you can access from wherever and whenever you want. All you need to enter is a normal web browser… "

For a moment, I was excited to see a better graphic UO. :wall:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, and here I thought Sorcon WAS the Lord of Ultima... Sorcon in browser form?