• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) A New SoulStones Garden on Europa - "The Palace of the Found Souls"

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi All!

Just a brief note for now: I opened a SoulStones Garden (a SStones House, to be exact: "The Palace of the Found Souls"...) on Europa Shard as a repository for "lost" SStones recovered in IDOCs.

The place is near Umbra East Gate.

I will post ASAP images and the House Rules for recovering the SStones, but the essence is this: recovery from legitimate Returning Players is TOTALLY FREE. This said, any "recovery donation" is clearly welcome!

In the mean time there is a MailBox with Anyone access on the house Steps for donations.

If someone feel to right be compensated for turning in its recovered SStones (IDOC loot is IDOC loot, after all!
) I can pay UP TO 1.6m GPs for every SStone (so 100.000 GPs more than its "Reward Points" value) and UP TO 550.000 GPs for every NOT EXAUSTED SStone Fragment (so 50.000 GPs more than its RP Value). UP TO means that this is the max I can shell out: clearly, less or zero in preferred...:D

I can pay on Europa or on ATL.

Cheers
SR (Ivanova on Europa)

Attachments

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you accept shard-shields also ?
I recovered 1 from an luna idoc.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wow SR, we really appreciate what you are doing! We also have one Red SS with a name that we found in the Cavern of the Discarded years ago, that we kept in case it ever gets mentioned. Although currently we practically don't get in game at all, we'll be happy for it to become part of your garden when we do find time for games again.
:eyes: (This is just a quick peek to see what's going on on Stratics Europa, okay?)

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow SR, we really appreciate what you are doing! We also have one Red SS with a name that we found in the Cavern of the Discarded years ago, that we kept in case it ever gets mentioned. Although currently we practically don't get in game at all, we'll be happy for it to become part of your garden when we do find time for games again.
:eyes: (This is just a quick peek to see what's going on on Stratics Europa, okay?)
May thanks for the "moral" suppport! :)

I'm still trying to find a reliable and manageable way to organize the return of the Stones to the Players that eventually could come back, but in the mean time the Palace is open to Public "inspection" and the Mailbox set to accept any donation of SoulStones, SoulStones Fragments (for which, in case, my offer above still stand, if someone is unwilling to part from them for free) and ShardShields Deeds and Tokens too (for each one of which I can, in case, offer a "finder fee" or 50.000 and 10.000 GPs respectively, considering that they have no CUB Points value).

On the long run I'm thinking to extend the "service" to other Shards with no local SoulStone Garden, but the logistic problems are not trivial...o.0

Cheers
SteelRust (aka Ivanova on Europa Shard)

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wish to thanks whoever lately left some SStones in the Garden Mailbox! They have been put on show... :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Where is the house located? My house went IDOC okt 2017 outside Trammel Despice and i must have lost several of my soulstones. Would be great if anyone had found them and actually saved them somewhere.
I would gladly pay a couple of mil each soulstone if anyone has them :)

// Butters

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

Where is the house located? My house went IDOC okt 2017 outside Trammel Despice and i must have lost several of my soulstones. Would be great if anyone had found them and actually saved them somewhere.
I would gladly pay a couple of mil each soulstone if anyone has them :)

// Butters
Hi!

The House is at the Umbra East Gate, the one made of sandstone at the left after the bridge to the city. At the Ground Floor there are the Full SStones I gathered till now, at the First Floor the SStones Fragments. The House opened only last month, so I fear that it is improbable that it could have SStones from so far back as 2017, but some Players gave my some SStones thay had recoverd some time ago, so please feel free to tak a look and let mw know if there are any of yours... :)

SR

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I will run by and check when i come home from work :)

I seem to remember there being an old SS house on EU somewhere ellse as well. Anyone know where that is located if its still up?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The old one is long since gone, once soulstones were worth clean-up points they just got trashed, sorry. :(

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi all!

After a many month long "leave of absence" from UO due to a new job and other issues, I will at last be back on UO & Europa for at least all the month of January (and this is due to a REAL month-long leave of absence from work due to a displaced fractured wirst... speaking of Universe irony, ah!:eek::D).

So I will be able to collect again "orphaned" & IDOCed SoulStones & Stuff for the "Palace of the Found Souls" near Umbra East Gate!!!:)

Conditions are still the same of the original post, both for SSs collection by me and for their recovery by Repented & Returning Players.

I hope that in the mean time not all of you disposed of all the SSs gathered in the 2019 IDOCs...:sad3::D

Cheers
Steel Rust / Ivanova

Last edited:

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Great to see you still keep this going Steel Rust! Enjoy your time back in Sosaria! And yet, get well soon.
This was a great reminder, we finally got to deliver the 2 SS we have had for years. :)

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Great to see you still keep this going Steel Rust! Enjoy your time back in Sosaria! And yet, get well soon.
This was a great reminder, we finally got to deliver the 2 SS we have had for years. :)
Hi Tabby!
SSs recovered from the House new SoulCat MailBox and put out in the expo: many thanks for your contribution and for your good wishes!!!:)
SR/I

Attachments

Last edited: