• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A New Record For Me...

U

uoBuoY

Seven (yes, 7 in a row ) results: "You fish for a while, but fail to catch anything."
That is 7 in a row for my GM Fisher!!!
On top of this only 50% of my Fishing attempts yield something other than utter failure or useless footwear.

This encourages Fisherpersons...how???

A

Azureal

Seven (yes, 7 in a row ) results: "You fish for a while, but fail to catch anything."
That is 7 in a row for my GM Fisher!!!
On top of this only 50% of my Fishing attempts yield something other than utter failure or useless footwear.

This encourages Fisherpersons...how???
I know it seems rough. Sometimes it is. As for your question though..some might answer the mibs/sos are the encouragement.

*shrug*

For me though, I just fish when I cant be arsed do anything else. It sounds crazy, but I find it relaxing.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the streak yesterday - my thief with 110 skill failed 8 times in sequence on that Doom skull candle.

A

Azureal

Like the streak yesterday - my thief with 110 skill failed 8 times in sequence on that Doom skull candle.
Yeah, the term Skills should be replaced with the abbr RNG. I swear to god every skill is based on it. My main with 110 Magery can still have a 6-7 fail streak when trying to cast EVs.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fishing - much like mining - is only an endless string of F1's (F1 is macro'd to "Use Last Object"->WaitforTarget->Last Target" with an occassional Alt+Num 8 ("say Forward"). I just can't do anything that boring for more than 30 minutes. Fishing lost me long ago (it was the first skill I GMed back in 1997).