• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new Moderator

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case any of you missed it our own "AnneNomilly" is the new Catskills Moderator. I just wanted to wish her lots of luck at her new position. I know how tough this crowd can be.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tougher than a pack of puppies!
More mean than a sleeping kitten!

We are... Catskills!

Good job Anne. Congrats.

L

Lady Vivian

Hey! Hey! Way to go Anne! :cheerleader: I just know you will do a great job.

CONGRATS!:thumbup1:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks everyone. :) I'm excited to able to help out here on the Catskills Forum which has been my home for so long.

I just know ya'll will all behave wonderfully right? :mf_prop:

A

Ashlen

:heart::heart: Congrats my friend :heart::heart:

But hey did I have to be the last to hear these things:sad2:
:yell:
:talktothehand:

Love you Anne and I know you will do a great job
you do at everything you choose to tackle.

Can you say :drama:

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Aw honey, you aren't the last to know. I bet there's still a TON of people who don't know!!! I hadn't told much of anyone til Vallend went and let the "Cat" out of the bag. LOL

:grouphug:

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww, the secret is out already :)
Magdalene you should know by now that even as a ex-reporter I still can snoop out all the info. Old bad habits are hard to break. I do think Anne will do a fine job. All she needs to remember is to speak softly and carry a big, huge, giant stick. (that is to use on everyone who acts up, but me. rolleyes:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smacks Nystul across the nose with a rolled up paper*
You've been good lately. Don't screw it up!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Rolled up newspaper huh? *makes note in New Moderator Notebook* Got it!

C

CatLord

More mean than a sleeping kitten!
No promises there...

Congratulations Anne!

Please, please now get Vallend to play the bloody game!

Plus two great moderators and two great reporters, three if you count the eBil twin...

This shard rocks... :grouphug:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So now I'm going to get in trouble more than usual?!

darn ;x
*hops in front of Nystul*
Don't worry, I'll protect you!
*sees Black Sun's newspaper and steps aside*
Nevermind, you're on your own!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, please now get Vallend to play the bloody game!
Now would I ever miss the fun of the Halloween events? I have been playing as the people who took part in Barefoot and Ally's run (and die) through of the quest Friday night can tell you. I have done most everything from the Crimson Dragon to the Magincia quests. Only part I have not taken part in is the begging for items. I have to admit all this has made me want to write a guide to the events like I use to for the Catskills players, but that is just the ex-reporter in me.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hops in front of Nystul*
Don't worry, I'll protect you!
*sees Black Sun's newspaper and steps aside*
Nevermind, you're on your own!
You're Safe Calina, My mommy always told me never to hit girls... even if it was just a swat with a newspaper.

C

Callie

Congrats Anne!

Been a hoot getting to know you in game these past several weeks. Hope this brings you a whole lot more fun!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a nice happy family you are :)
Things are going pretty well. So well in fact, we were thinking of adopting some poverty stricken young players from a low population shard. Some of them deserve a better life. It breaks my heart, just like those little starving kids in Ethiopia with the flies circling their heads that are always playing in the mud puddles with sticks and bottle caps.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Things are going pretty well. So well in fact, we were thinking of adopting some poverty stricken young players from a low population shard. Some of them deserve a better life. It breaks my heart, just like those little starving kids in Ethiopia with the flies circling their heads that are always playing in the mud puddles with sticks and bottle caps.
OK, but can we get a kitten too? pweaze?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, but if it starts climbing the drapes, it's going right out the door!

G

Gwenyth

Congrats Anne! I know you will do just fine around here and the animals won't cause too much trouble. And hey, I found the perfect kitten for the shard...