• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client A Mysterious Wisp.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Mysterious Wisps at the entrance of Despise is showing the wrong images of the items that inside his backpack after the items have changed .

When i logged out and back in the items and the text of them where corrected.

But its misleading that a item shows a plate armor tunic and the text says a ring, when you buy the plate tunic you would actualy buy a ring.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The Mysterious Wisps at the entrance of Despise is showing the wrong images of the items that inside his backpack after the items have changed.
Are you seeing this in the classic client or the enhanced client? If you are seeing it in the enhanced client, are you using any custom UI and/or what container display settings?

I have not been able to reproduce this issue in either the classic or enhanced client. When the wisp cycles out its inventory I am simply getting its entire inventory removed and reset.

Last edited:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I also have seen this many times I even have some screen shots if needed

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Storm: Try replicating it with Pinco's disabled.

One of the subjects that came up at Fairfax was that there were a number of EC bugs that were problems with Pinco's UI, and of course while they appreciate and enjoy the work he and other UI modders do (and, in fact, several of them use Pinco's on their own accounts), they can't fix those for obvious reasons.

And, when it comes to suggestions for changes to the standard UI, they'd really appreciate people telling them which custom UI specific items that they should try to duplicate to improve the real one. It's hard to improve the standard UI if no one tells them which items from the custom UIs are the game-changers that are the reasons WHY you use the customs.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Storm: Try replicating it with Pinco's disabled.

One of the subjects that came up at Fairfax was that there were a number of EC bugs that were problems with Pinco's UI, and of course while they appreciate and enjoy the work he and other UI modders do (and, in fact, several of them use Pinco's on their own accounts), they can't fix those for obvious reasons.

And, when it comes to suggestions for changes to the standard UI, they'd really appreciate people telling them which custom UI specific items that they should try to duplicate to improve the real one. It's hard to improve the standard UI if no one tells them which items from the custom UIs are the game-changers that are the reasons WHY you use the customs.
this was one of the suggestions I passed on to Tim to get asked at the QA I will make a list of the most wanted features for EC and Will also test the Default UI (if I can remember how to use it lol)

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The Mysterious Wisps at the entrance of Despise is showing the wrong images of the items that inside his backpack after the items have changed .
Were you able to reproduce this with Pinco's UI disabled?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I tried replicating this a couple of times with pinco's and with default UI and was unable to. But to be honest I only tried a couple of times. I will ask frarc when I next see him in staff

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you able to reproduce this with Pinco's UI disabled?
Since that first time me and my friend has not seen it anymore. Maybe it was just a glitch but i will mention it again if i see it reapear.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Frarc for now I am moving this to the fixed list