• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a moment

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to take this time to say that for the next 2 weeks I would not want to be Jeremy or any of the developers.

I think we should take a moment to think first before we post the next two weeks .
They have spent a lot of time and effort on pub 55.

For instance the first problem is when do we post fof . That is going to get at least 20 msg or where is it , they did not saw anything , this was not addressed. and 2 or 3 will complain about having to wait on town hall for info.

ok then 2 minutes after townhall starts will be post of why have we not heard what going on must not have been good.

then we will hear things like either the anniversery or vet rewards added will be xxxxx . again i told you they are useless and so lame they should have listened and given us xxxx. or what no mention

they still did not fix this bug . kr did not get enough bug fixes . either sa was mentioned and the target date is not what we want or guess what it was not mentioned again.

the banning are still not explained to my satisfication whatever that may be.

the event sounds horrible or there they go again it is too hard ,it is too easy the loot that is dropped is either too much cause i can not get it or not enough for me to be bothered . where is my script telling me to now do this.

then it hits test and how could they do this.

then why is it not on production shards

with all the complaining and yelling it gets the developed got to wonder why should i bust myself when not matter what i do they will hate it.

so please TRY to be kind to jeremy and the developers maybe then they would not mind telling us what is going on.

L

Lily

Wow, for a minute there I think you were channeling my mom. It was passive-aggressive in exactly the same way.

Lily

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, neither would I......

What I've learned, especially from stratics, the psychological aspect of online games and players.......EA, the devs, and poor ol Jeremy could give the players the world, fix every little problem, and there would still be complaining, gripes, sarcasm, name calling,.....you name it.

It's not Jeremy, it's not the devs, they are doing the best with what they have.....blame the suits. UO could die tomorrow....I'd go on with less callouses on my keister.:flame:<<<<Greater Dragon