• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A" minor fix is the one that thrill me!

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"A Reactive Armor Scroll" is now known as "Reactive Armor Scroll"
"A Magic Untrap Scroll" is now known as "Magic Untrap Scroll"
This bug was reported many moons ago and re-reported when it became more evident when I got into commodity bazaar vendors...and they finally got around to it.
Not sure why, but it is the little things that thrill me.

Now if they could do it for "A Dragon Flame Sect Badge", "A Hydra Scale", "A Runed Prism", "a seed of the Silver sapling", and "A Serpent Fang Sect"...I promise I wouldn't let these fixes spoil me.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a bunch with the recent, so I am thinking if I list a couple they missed that might help
"A Greater Confusion Blast" (though this potion and Greater Conflags can't stay on commodity vendors but that is another issue)
"A hydra scale"
"A Tiger Claw Sect Badge"

Those are the three right off the bat.
Now I got to do about 1000 clicks to move each of the previously corrected items into alphabetical order on my commodity vendor...but since that UI is not being changed, I will just have to deal.
Carpal tunnel here I come!